Join for free
Page 78 of 79 « First < 28 68 76 77 78 79 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 08:48 PM

Re: Murder by Police - George Floyd

Originally Posted by galty ->
Don't think they have had a trial yet.

Don't think he will get a fair one will be too much bias.
True Galty, another prosecution after trial by media....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
True Galty, another prosecution after trial by media....
More trial by blacks, halfbreeds, malcontents, criminals and democrats than the Media. The media just got used.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
More trial by blacks, halfbreeds, malcontents, criminals and democrats than the Media. The media just got used.
What I can't understand is; These trouble causing, agitating, anarchists represent a very small percentage of the black and ethnic population, who are mostly friendly, law abiding, and hard working folk just like you or I. Why don't they stand up and disparage and disassociate themselves from these activists?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 10:42 AM

What I can't understand is; These trouble causing, agitating, anarchists represent a very small percentage of the black and ethnic population, who are mostly friendly, law abiding, and hard working folk just like you or I. Why don't they stand up and disparage and disassociate themselves from these activists?
What you (and others) see is not what there is.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 11:06 AM

Are you trying to say that they are suffering from misconceptions
Todgy???

Donkeyman! 😇😇
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

01-07-2020, 11:31 AM

Are you saying that they are not like you or I Todger, and they have a different mindset, and I am thinking like a privileged white man?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

01-07-2020, 11:55 AM

Are you saying that they are not like you or I Todger, and they have a different mindset, and I am thinking like a privileged white man?
Of course they have different mindsets some by way of nurture some by way of nature. All races are NOT equal.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

01-07-2020, 12:09 PM

Of course they have different mindsets some by way of nurture some by way of nature. All races are NOT equal.
Well I've always embraced all colours, religions and nationalities, but this BLM crap is causing me to reconsider my tolerant nature Todger...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

01-07-2020, 12:27 PM

Well I've always embraced all colours, religions and nationalities, but this BLM crap is causing me to reconsider my tolerant nature Todger...
Y'see that's the point. No race is better than any other in absolute terms but races differ because of evolving to best match the environment they evolved in.

However the corollary to that is that for a given environment some races are not best fitted.

As long as there is real equality of opportunity then IMO that's all that matters.

HOWEVER when it comes to religion then that's where there is a line in the sand in only one case where it is based on lies and is very much more than just a religion.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 02:21 PM

I see that some of the `celebs` and sportsmen/people have at last realised the aims of the BLM movement and are distancing themselves from it. Not the Black Lives Matter sentiment (just as all lives should matter), but the political affiliations and objectives of the Marxist-led BLM movement. Even Keir Starmer, once a leading advocate of the `cause` has had his eyes opened to the real aims of BLM and has reversed his allegiance.

You would have thought that the BLM flyers being handed around displaying

`Kill a WHITE on SIGHT,
their silence is violence
AVENGE SLAVERY

Would have been a clue, wouldn't you?

Even the Premier League is now trying to claim that their support for BLM with their stick-on BLM badges on their kits and taking the knee for BLM had nothing to do with the organisation. From that, you can take it that they just jumped on the bandwagon in their support without actually investigating the movement's true aims. They could have just stuck with their original Keep Racism out of Sport.

Expect a lot more back-pedalling in the near future

Page 78 of 79 « First < 28 68 76 77 78 79 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top