Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 09:37 AM

Re: Fabulous Friday

Good morning, another lovely day.
My Granddaughter's birthday today and my old mum's best friend too .
Going to pop over with presents for grandchild later - she is celebrating with a 'sleep over' with her friends.
(feel sorry for her brother )
Have a good day everyone.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Good morning, another lovely day.
My Granddaughter's birthday today and my old mum's best friend too .
Going to pop over with presents for grandchild later - she is celebrating with a 'sleep over' with her friends.
(feel sorry for her brother )
Have a good day everyone.

Mmmmmm ~ a sleepover sounds like something I might enjoy

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 10:32 AM

Good morning fellow members dull here at the moment and I am hoping it brightens up in order to dry the three loads of washing I have hanging on the line.

Gardening and ironing on the agenda today, I am back to the normal babysitting duties next week so trying to get ahead of myself

Happy Birthday to your granddaughter Janela .

No fish here Sandy, pork chop with orange salad today.

Enjoy your day everyone..
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 12:35 PM

Good afternoon folks! Overcast here, looked like rain earlier but breezy now, so clouds breaking up.

I think it was law once upon a time in this country to eat fish on a Friday, something about helping the fishing industry and it was also a Catholic tradition. Maybe I'll have a wee Google and find out more, but there again I might find something else to do!!!!

Have a good day peeps!

Later: I found this http://www.elizabethfiles.com/cecils...-is-navy/3487/ (if anyone is interested!)
Dee
Hamilton, Canada
Dee is female  Dee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 12:48 PM

Good morning to everyone here. Yes, i will be having fish later, but dont always on a friday. been very humid here of late, in southern ont. canada, with a chance of a thundershower later on...hope it is an enjoyable day for all, take care
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 02:27 PM

Afternoon all sunny and warm again here...

It's my Aunt's 97th birthday today! She is marvellous for her age, lives on her own and does all her own cooking but has a lady in to do her cleaning. Her handwriting is as neat and tidy as it was 50 years ago and still loves receiving hand written letters.

I've been trying to sort out my holiday photos, didn't realise I took so many!

Hope everyone is having a good day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 02:31 PM

Hey Mags welcome home, good to have you back. Hope you are refreshed and relaxed after your holiday, and ready once again to enter the fray...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2013, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Hey Mags welcome home, good to have you back. Hope you are refreshed and relaxed after your holiday, and ready once again to enter the fray...
Thanks Barry, refreshed and relaxed yes - just trying to get my body clock sorted!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top