Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 06:34 PM

Re: Room 101

People who enter a car park from the wrong direction and steal the space you have been waiting oh so politely to fill .

Those people who move everything around in super markets just when you have become familiar with the layout and knew where everything was
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I would put my rubbish in it as it would save me having to go outside. There is a problem with this though - where is this room 101?
Hi MKJ Room 101 is a television programme hosted by Paul Merton or Frank Skinner, i'm not sure which channel it's on, but they drop the object that's supposed to represent the thing you hate into a hole and it's gone forever....
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Hi MKJ Room 101 is a television programme hosted by Paul Merton or Frank Skinner, i'm not sure which channel it's on, but they drop the object that's supposed to represent the thing you hate into a hole and it's gone forever....
Well, I could always send them my rubbish.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 06:49 PM

Ooo,good one....It's in the bin with Folk who expect Me to agree with EVERYTHING They say and do..Helloooo,!!!...Goodbyeee :~)
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 06:57 PM

Litter louts.
Dog owners who don't pick up their dogs poo.
Queues.
Cold callers.
People who put their feet on seats on public transport.
I could go on and on.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
People who enter a car park from the wrong direction and steal the space you have been waiting oh so politely to fill .

Those people who move everything around in super markets just when you have become familiar with the layout and knew where everything was
When we were in France and trying to park, the French sometimes get out of the car and stand in a spot until the driver comes round so no way can you get the spot!
Sooo... I'd put all the French drivers in room 101! ! ....
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 07:37 PM

Sue, you've definitely got the knack! I did a thread about this and made a juck of it! Think folk were bamboozled what I was talking about

People who don't indicate when driving. Grrrr

People who, when you are telling them something, say either they, their Auntie Fanny, or Uncle Willie have done it before you! They have to have the limelight and the last word.

Litter louts.

Drivers, especially women, who are practically up your butt on the road. Sometimes with children in the car.

People putting their feet on coffee tables. Pure ignorance.

Shop assistants who say "that's £2.99" - what's the magic word? where's the please?

I'm sounding like a right old fogey, but I could go on and on.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
When we were in France and trying to park, the French sometimes get out of the car and stand in a spot until the driver comes round so no way can you get the spot!
Sooo... I'd put all the French drivers in room 101! ! ....
They do that here too but I can't being on my own
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
They do that here too but I can't being on my own
Do they Meg, so rude - you're not like that though I can't imagine doing it, I'd be petrified someone would drive in anyway - and knock me flying!
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Sue, you've definitely got the knack! I did a thread about this and made a juck of it! Think folk were bamboozled what I was talking about

People who don't indicate when driving. Grrrr

People who, when you are telling them something, say either they, their Auntie Fanny, or Uncle Willie have done it before you! They have to have the limelight and the last word.

Litter louts.

Drivers, especially women, who are practically up your butt on the road. Sometimes with children in the car.

People putting their feet on coffee tables. Pure ignorance.

Shop assistants who say "that's £2.99" - what's the magic word? where's the please?

I'm sounding like a right old fogey, but I could go on and on.
Thanks Alice i love to air my views

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top