Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2009, 01:03 PM

A frosty Sunday morning

M-m-m mornin all, . . . a-a-a bit chilly here,. . m-m-minus 2, . . . real brass monkey weather so it is.

If he comes knocking on the door later he can soddoff, the electric bill has rocketed since I let him borrow my welder.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2009, 01:55 PM

Re: A frosty Sunday morning

Morning Nero, you could always snuggle up to those lovely dogs!! and anyway whatt are complaining about it's minus 4 here
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2009, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Morning Nero, you could always snuggle up to those lovely dogs!! and anyway whatt are complaining about it's minus 4 here
Awww Harvey, . . what's a couple of degrees between friends.

Now 3 degrees is different.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2009, 02:16 PM

Hi to everyone

It's chilly here as well but no sign that Jack Frost has been around.

Wrap up warm folks!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2009, 03:18 PM

Afternoon All It is very heavy white Scotch mist where I am!! Very damp as well. Horrid weather! Used to be that fog and mist came in November - proves the climates are changing!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday, no matter what the weather is like!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2009, 03:42 PM

I may never get used to Celsius versus Fahrenheit. I'm guessing 3-4 degrees is below freezing? It's 26 degrees F here in Portland, Oregon in the USA. The major highways are closed because of ice eerywhere. It actually turned out better than originally forecast. Yesterday they were talking about 3 inches of snow and a half inch of ice. Gratefully, that didn't occur. I spent my 12 hour workday in an Intel fab dressed in my cute blue bunny suit as they're called. No windows in the dungeon. I drove my 26 year old Ford Mustang instead of my new Smart Car just in case the travel was dangerous. I worked four 12 hour days last week & now have 4 days off. Raim, sleet & snow are in the forecast for that 4 days. I'm making like a hermit but must get out in it to restock my food supply. Laundry, always hated, will use up a few hours Monday. The rest is wide open for adventure.

I'm the big blue whale in front

My old Mustang last Winter
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2009, 05:47 PM

The predicted rain is here, a wet chilly gloomy day, 1 (34 F), and a good day to stay indoors and finally get started with the Christmas cards ... if I can manage to ignore the computer. At least it was warm enough so we didn't and aren't going to get the snow/ice combination. My overseas cards are going to be late if I don't get them done today and to the Post Office tomorrow ... and there will be horrendous lines there, I'm sure! No real news, hope all are well and having a pleasant Sunday.
Dalmagirl
Longford, Ireland
Dalmagirl is female  Dalmagirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2009, 08:38 PM

It's been minus plenty here today, hard frost this morning even the ditches froze over, most of the frost didn't even melt in the sun, then this afternoon a freezing fog moved in. Good job I wasn't planning on going anywhere... I'm so upset/preoccupied today that I would probably end up in the (frozen) ditch.
Supposed to be the same tomorrow.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2009, 09:15 PM

Evening all-been a lovely day here-cold and frosty-good day for walking. Caught up with my ironing and then entertained my sister for the afternoon. After tea run her home and now I'm settled with the x-factor on in the background.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2009, 09:23 PM

Evening all

Its been freezing here today too, we have also had a few showers. Another busy day at work, I can't believe they had that many christmas trees to start with! There are still more to sell but the worst of the madness is over!

I also have X factor in the background, not much on to watch tonight. Pups have fed and are settled down, Fiji is having a well earned break. We have just had word that a friends Basenji has just had 8 pups! I think they had our share!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top