Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2010, 07:49 AM

Re: Are you a worrier?

Nah! never have been, I cant see the sense in it. Worrying does not fix things
get up and go fixes things.

Take whatever life throws at you worts and all and get on with living.

Life is to short to worry.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2010, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Nah! never have been, I cant see the sense in it. Worrying does not fix things
get up and go fixes things.

Take whatever life throws at you worts and all and get on with living.

Life is to short to worry.
A good attitude if you can achieve it, some like me, can't!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2010, 09:23 AM

No - not a worrier.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2010, 09:26 AM

I am a worrier, can always find things to worry about!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2010, 10:34 AM

I am a worrier too, hoping this yoga lark I start in a couple of weeks will help me to relax more.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2010, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
I am a worrier too, hoping this yoga lark I start in a couple of weeks will help me to relax more.
If you want relaxation, one thing that always works for me is to sit in a darkened room with some quiet soothing music and just place yourself somewhere that you have been really happy and contented and think about the sounds associated with that place.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2010, 10:47 AM

That sounds do-able AB, thank you. Will try that this week before the yoga starts, might give me a head start on this 'emptying the mind' thing.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK

20-09-2010, 10:52 AM

Maryl, the mind is never empty.
We should just try to put things into it which we enjoy so that the mind does not rule the body in any other way than what we want it to.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2010, 02:02 PM

I don't seem to worry about important things but if my husband says he will be back at a certain time and isn't I start to worry. He has never in my mind been held up in traffic or just been delayed NO he is dead or dying in a gutter with no help or well I don't know really but I wish I could stop feeling this way.

For a long time I didn't tell him how I panic and he had no idea, now bless him he phones me, I still worry of course until he is home cos while he was talking on the phone (hands free of course) he could have had an accident.

I was like this with my mother, ex-husband, children and thank you so much for listening maybe I should try yoga.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2010, 02:05 PM

I am glad I am not the only worrier in the world!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top