Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 12:33 PM

Re: Find my first love

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Joking aside maybe Oldandbald is actually hoping to search for someone using forums, I fear he may not be successful because many choose to remain anonymous myself included.

I had a bad experience on another site and would not reveal my full identity to strangers.
Track & Trace will reveal all, Meg!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Joking aside maybe Oldandbald is actually hoping to search for someone using forums, I fear he may not be successful because many choose to remain anonymous myself included.

I had a bad experience on another site and would not reveal my full identity to strangers.
Oh no, not Harbal asking you to remove your trousers again?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Track & Trace will reveal all, Meg!

I doubt it Ted, they would need to be very efficient for that ...

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oh no, not Harbal asking you to remove your trousers again?
..nothing so tame LD it was a nasty dog man I manage to make look foolish and he threatened to come and find me.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top