Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 06:41 PM

Re: Whatever next – do we really care?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My hope is that a generation of the future will turn all this crap about face, back to what it should be. Whether that will happen or not, I have no idea.
By then I reckon nobody will know who they are, what they are and what their role in life should be!

Don't believe me? Then as a male with some manners just try holding a door open for a female and see what 'funny' looks and sexist comments you get!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
the only comment I have is that it all gets on my nerves, I am sick to death of hearing the words gender, gay, lesbian, trans, bisexual etc.
To me it will always be, man & woman no matter how they try to push this nonsense down my throat. I see it as a form of brainwashing and conforming.
This....^^^^
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
By then I reckon nobody will know who they are, what they are and what their role in life should be!

Don't believe me? Then as a male with some manners just try holding a door open for a female and see what 'funny' looks and sexist comments you get!
I think that people of our generation and perhaps that of our kids accept the door holding for what it is. Good manners. The up and coming `right-on` generation always have an axe to grind about something or other and this simple action of politeness is seen as some sort of affront.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top