Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 10:55 AM

When You See The Number Of Posts You Have Made On Here, Do You Feel Shocked?

I can’t believe l have typed over 18,000 posts on this forum. I am quite shocked really! Maybe, they are all relative to the five years or so that l have been a member on here?
I wonder how many hours of my time would that figure equate to?
I am either a real ‘Saddo’ or someone very enthusiastic about posting on here?

Then l looked at other member’s post figures and l didn’t feel so bad! The ones l thought would have a high post figure, turned out to be fairly low and visa versa for other posters.

Do you ever look at your post figure and wonder the same?
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:12 AM

Re: When You See The Number Of Posts You Have Made On Here, Do You Feel Shocked?

I don't post very often but I'm surprised I even have 1,500. I thought it would just be a few hundred.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:18 AM

Re: When You See The Number Of Posts You Have Made On Here, Do You Feel Shocked?

Yes i grieve about wasting time .
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I can’t believe l have typed over 18,000 posts on this forum. I am quite shocked really! Maybe, they are all relative to the five years or so that l have been a member on here?
I wonder how many hours of my time would that figure equate to?
I am either a real ‘Saddo’ or someone very enthusiastic about posting on here??
Well, your average is 'only' 9.66 a day (mine is 3.22) so you're probably NOT a 'Saddo' .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I don't post very often but I'm surprised I even have 1,500. I thought it would just be a few hundred.
Tachyon, Yours are a spit in the ocean in comparison to mine!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-12-2020, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes i grieve about wasting time .
Muddy, Seeing yours, l don’t feel so bad!! .... How many????? Cough, splutter!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-12-2020, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Well, your average is 10 a day (mine is 3.22) so you're probably NOT a 'Saddo' .....
Omah, I demand a recount!! Yours can’t possibly be that low!
I could’ve sworn you post more than l do!

You even joined here a year before me!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Omah, I demand a recount!! Yours can’t possibly be that low!
I could’ve sworn you post more than l do!
You've done 11 already today .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-12-2020, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
You've done 11 already today .....
Alright, Stalker!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:43 AM

I feel proud Arty, and hope that my contributions have helped to make this forum the best damn thing on the internet...

Who could have believed that we would make so many good friends and never actually see them....

I don't begrudge a single minute that I've spent perusing and posting on the forum......Long may it continue....

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top