Join for free
Page 6 of 23 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 04:52 AM

Re: I don't understand why?

21,286 hits now
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
don't know where you got those stats from but clearly I could not ,even if I wanted to, earn that money unless I had the right number of subscribers first. So that is way off the mark.

from youtube

To get into the YouTube Partner Program, your channel needs 4,000 public watch hours in the last 12 months, and 1,000 subscribers. Your channel will also get reviewed to make sure it follows YouTube monetization policies
25 subscribers
1,000 required
167 public watch hours
4,000 required
I told you where they came from - where every Youtuber goes for their stats on their favourite YouTube channel:

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/bazza1041/

You need to encourage more subs

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 10:41 AM

thanks Bruce. That video is out of date but I did manage to find out how to add a subscribe button with a bit of searching. Can you let me know please if it works
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 02:41 AM

thanks Bruce. That video is out of date but I did manage to find out how to add a subscribe button with a bit of searching. Can you let me know please if it works

BTW I am your 26th sub... onward and upward! only 974 to go. (Forgot to subscribe before)

I just picked that video at random but there are probably better ways, there must be animated videos you can add in your editing suite because I have seen some in various channels that use identical "Subscribe and hit the notification bell" overlays. I also seem to recall that Youtube allows you to upload a short video that will be automatically added to the front or end of every video you upload, I suspect that a very short clip of a few seconds is best, there is nothing worse than long, repetitive intros on YouTube.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
there is nothing worse than long, repetitive intros on YouTube.
Slightly off on a tangent here, but I loathe videos (mostly crafting videos) where the camera points down at the working area, and all you see is hands waving around as the person chats for a minute or two as they go through what they are about to show you. Just get on with it!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

08-05-2021, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Slightly off on a tangent here, but I loathe videos (mostly crafting videos) where the camera points down at the working area, and all you see is hands waving around as the person chats for a minute or two as they go through what they are about to show you. Just get on with it!
nothing wrong with a short intro, but you are right, some take so long you actually loose interest. Bit like politicians they like the sound of their own voice..
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 08:27 AM

nothing wrong with a short intro, but you are right, some take so long you actually loose interest. Bit like politicians they like the sound of their own voice..
Absolutley, RS....and some of them think they are actually on TV, so they become very animated and zany! You know they can't be like that in real life...least I hope not!
Oh I feel bad now...I don't want to start bashing video creators, its a difficult thing to do and I admire them for putting themselves out there. But I do believe there should be a YouTube school or something, heh!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

10-05-2021, 09:00 AM

hits now 24,100 so how high will it go I wonder
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

10-05-2021, 05:17 PM

24,442 now
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

11-05-2021, 09:08 AM

24,902 this morning

Page 6 of 23 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top