Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 05:39 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone,

Going to be hot and sticky again - I will be hibernating in the Craft Room - windows open and blinds closed!

Have a happy day!
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

22-06-2021, 07:01 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning Tabby and everyone else. Overcast and cooler here today with temperature set to reach a high of about 25C.

All the windows open to let some fresh air in.

Will be chatting with mum as usual and then we’re collecting my oldest grandson lunchtime. He’ll be here till the weekend. Katarina will be chauffeur today as I can’t drive with only one eye.

Still no change to my eye, it looks all milky and the pupil is clouded over and no sight.

Have a great day wherever you are.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 07:24 AM

Good morning everybody. I'm up bright & early ready for my early morning swim/ aqua fit session.

After that - the day's my own. Probably do some more jobs in the garden

Out for a meal with family tonight.

So sorry about your eye Ullabi. I hope it gets better soon.

Have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 07:27 AM

Good morning everyone! Lovely sunny morning but chilly still. Allotment this morning and housework later on, since that can always wait, ha! Have a lovely day everybody
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Good morning everyone! Lovely sunny morning but chilly still. Allotment this morning and housework later on, since that can always wait, ha! Have a lovely day everybody
I like your thinking!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 08:41 AM

Hi

A few trips to the recycling today, other than that, pottering.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 08:47 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 08:48 AM

Good morning - It's stopped raining and I hope to get to the allotment today. There's a sticking shed door that needs sorting out.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 08:59 AM

Good morning all, cool northerly breeze here but looking brighter than the last few days, so I'll be going over to Mum's this afternoon to mow her lawns and do a spot of weeding, but no other plans for the day.

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone from a bright sunny Yorkshire

More decorating for me today and I'm onto some furniture restoration too but have to go into Harrogate first as I've run out of paint...seems a shame to be indoors today but needs must

Hope your eye improves a bit today Ulla it must be such a worry.

Have a good day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top