Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 05:00 PM

Re: Bus Depot.

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Aye you try to do the right thing and people accuse you of doing the wrong thing.

I got yelled at by a female bus driver once for knocking on the doors of the bus after she had closed them to drive off. I have no idea about bus etiquette at all, but she absolutely shouted at me like I was 5 years old, in front of passengers. I just got off and have never been on a bus since, heh!

That’s a shame Pixie, sometimes we need to stick up for ourselves, I never used to believe it or not, but I will confront someone who is accusing me of a wrong doing, that I never did as that driver was doing...when I got loud, he went quiet, maybe he had met his match.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I can understand that, but that bus driver with his clap trap had no right to accuse me of abandoning my dog, I bet he called that guy with the walkie talkie, he was in a uniform as well.

That bus driver was so loud he wouldn’t let me explain..he did when I got loud..which admittedly wasn’t the best idea...

When you see red. even if there are a 1,000 people in close proximity I don’t see them, because I was focused on him only.
Ah, the red mist eh Pauline !!
Try deep breathing !!

Donkeyman! 👍🤗👍
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 05:47 PM

Next time...I’m going to have a board with a sign written on it.

Explaining I have gone to the toilet, that was a close shave this morning...don’t want to experience that again.
What will the board say Pauline?
Back in five minutes
Gone for a slash ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Ah, the red mist eh Pauline !!
Try deep breathing !!

Donkeyman! 👍🤗👍

Yes, I reacted instead of going up to him quietly and asking him what he was talking about.

Coming back from having a wee, seeing a guy in a uniform with a walkie talkie ,talking to someone the other end ,saying something like, she’s just turned up, I asked if everything was ok, he never said a word to me about leaving my dog.

Then I get this bus driver accusing me of abandoning my dog, I hadn’t a clue what the he.. he was on about.

No proper communication from him just a load of insults flying my way...no wonder I shouted out loud and reacted.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-07-2021, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
What will the board say Pauline?
Back in five minutes
Gone for a slash ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔

I’ve ditched the board idea, as Dex said, someone could have let him off the lead or stolen him, so I will never leave him tied up again.

I would have been devastated to come back and he wasn’t there.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I wouldn't leave my dog anywhere tbh, I would rather wet myself than have him taken. Funnily enough, on our walk the other day we saw a small dog tied to a tree in a church yard. We did the normal route then I went back to see if he was still there, luckily, I saw him walking along with his owner otherwise I might have got involved. I would hate to think that a dog had been abandoned and I could have done something to help it.

I agree. You took an awful risk Pauline, with all the dog theft going on, you are lucky he wasn't taken by a thief, or hurt by kids.

In a funny sort of way, I'd almost be grateful that someone had reported it because at least he would have been taken to a safe place, and not stolen and sold on to someone else the next day!
Someone cared, and thought they were doing the right thing by reporting it.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-07-2021, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree. You took an awful risk Pauline, with all the dog theft going on, you are lucky he wasn't taken by a thief, or hurt by kids.

In a funny sort of way, I'd almost be grateful that someone had reported it because at least he would have been taken to a safe place, and not stolen and sold on to someone else the next day!
Someone cared, and thought they were doing the right thing by reporting it.

True.

But that bus driver imo had no right to tell me I abandoned my dog, he was watching me when I tied him up, then he started to accuse me again, after I told him I was desperate for a wee.

He then said did you do some shopping as well..who the heck is he to speak to me like that....
That’s when I became loud , after that he never said another word, after all he was there to work, in fact I’m going to put a complaint in about him to the bus company...

He poked his nose in....that guy with the walkie talkie would have had words with me I believe when I returned to jack if I had broken some law, he didn’t, he probably had the sense to realise I went for a wee.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 06:12 PM

True.

But that bus driver imo had no right to tell me I abandoned my dog, he was watching me when I tied him up, then he started to accuse me again, after I told him I was desperate for a wee.

He then said did you do some shopping as well..who the heck is he to speak to me like that....
That’s when I became loud , after that he never said another word, after all he was there to work, in fact I’m going to put a complaint in about him to the bus company...
I wouldn't complain about him Pauline. Thats just getting personal. He thought he was doing the right thing, but there was no harm done at the end of the day.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-07-2021, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I wouldn't complain about him Pauline. Thats just getting personal. He thought he was doing the right thing, but there was no harm done at the end of the day.

I will complain about him, he had no right to slag me off, that would have been the job of the man with the walkie talkie, not a bus driver who was there to work..if he reported me that’s fine, then he should have handed it over to the other guy.

The one in authority....he should not have got personal with me!!

Anyway, I will calmly report him then let it go...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 06:18 PM

I will complain about him, he had no right to slag me off, that would have been the job of the man with the walkie talkie, not a bus driver who was there to work..if he reported me that’s fine, then he should have handed it over to the other guy.
So its personal.

Jacks ok, you are ok, no harm done.

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top