Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 09:57 AM

Tattoos are

On my mind today since my son is thinking of a tattoo so this got me thinking…

You recall Carol started a thread in the members only section:
What did you look like as a teenager? where we all posted our pictures from our Youth - it was so interesting to ‘see’ you all .

Well, this thread is dedicated to tattoos (hopefully they’re in all the right places on your body) so please share yours
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:01 AM

Re: Tattoos are

Some are real works of art. All credit to the tattoists who draw them.

Personally, I've never been a big fan of doing something quite so permanent on my skin. One's own attitude towards things changes over time and what one might love one day, one might really hate the next.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:01 AM

I've almost got a tattoo of a skull and cross bones on my left forearm.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:05 AM

Fair dos to those who like them …..me they are just body graffiti.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:06 AM

I have two, one on each arm. Both in the Celtic art style. A swan and a humming bird. I love them and they are easily covered if I want to do that. Stands back now and awaits the usual insults that I get when this subject is brought up.
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I have two, one on each arm. Both in the Celtic art style. A swan and a humming bird. I love them and they are easily covered if I want to do that. Stands back now and awaits the usual insults that I get when this subject is brought up.
No insults here. I am currently tatooless, but I've considered changing that. Anyone pass judgment on you here is an idiot.
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I've almost got a tattoo of a skull and cross bones on my left forearm.
Almost, what it's drawn in crayon or something?
Danny
Denver, CO

20-07-2021, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Some are real works of art. All credit to the tattoists who draw them.

Personally, I've never been a big fan of doing something quite so permanent on my skin. One's own attitude towards things changes over time and what one might love one day, one might really hate the next.
The new 3D tats look great! In most cases.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:17 AM

Not for me I'm afraid, along with all other body piercings I've yet to see one that actually enhances the subject, but to each his own I guess.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:17 AM

I have zero tattoos but my husband has three. One being a huge ‘mom & dad’ on his arm.
I forget what the others are.
I’m not against them nor for them.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top