Join for free
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:18 PM

Re: Forget Blow up Dolls…

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If they give people pleasure that is fine, but I would prefer the glass of wine, intimate talk and the warmth of human touch.
Absolutely Twink! Relationships are much more than just sex.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

They are simply not for me Twink.

Consent is everything, not a given.

A special lady is just that, not press a button and away you go.
Absolutely Swimmy but still there’s a huge market for these Sexbots. Women are also interested
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

20-07-2021, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
How does one chat up and engage in prolonged verbal foreplay with a ruddy robot? The actual 'act' is only part of the story and it's the foreplay with all that it entails that is the most important part. . . no, give me the real thing every time. There IS no substitute for a responsive warm and sensual partner every single time.

Reminds me of an old pop song --> Alien by Japan and just as weird.
I think the younger generation sees things differently
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
That’s deep Harbal
Not really, Minx. They say the brain is the most important sex organ. And I would say particularly so when it is interacting with another brain, rather than with a hard drive.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 06:00 PM

Could be interesting if they get hacked
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
How does one chat up and engage in prolonged verbal foreplay with a ruddy robot? The actual 'act' is only part of the story and it's the foreplay with all that it entails that is the most important part. . . no, give me the real thing every time. There IS no substitute for a responsive warm and sensual partner every single time.

Reminds me of an old pop song --> Alien by Japan and just as weird.
What's foreplay?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

20-07-2021, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Not really, Minx. They say the brain is the most important sex organ. And I would say particularly so when it is interacting with another brain, rather than with a hard drive.
Very true Harbal
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

20-07-2021, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Could be interesting if they get hacked
Wouldn’t that be interesting
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 07:14 PM

I suppose that given the rise of "smart" technology together with the seemingly huge variety of sexual tastes and prefences, it's a natural progression.

I can understand concerns about hacking and about what many see as the norms of foreplay, but IMHO there will always be a market for things sexual which others find either abhorrent, distasteful or unusual.

In other words, somebody somewhere is gonna make a fortune out of ideas like these.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Absolutely Swimmy but still there’s a huge market for these Sexbots. Women are also interested
Maybe the ladies believe a bot can out perform a mere man ??
Just a random fort ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔

Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top