Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 05:59 PM

My Friend

When kids have imaginary friends, it might be because they don’t have any real friends, but it wasn’t like that with me. I had friends when I was a kid, but as I got older I just drifted away from them and eventually stopped having friends altogether. That’s when I got my imaginary friend; his name is Peter Axminster.

No one could have asked for a better friend than Peter. We were never apart, and always saw eye to eye on everything. But recently I said something very unkind to Peter, and now he won’t speak to me. He just sits on the sofa saying nothing.

I deeply regret upsetting Peter, and I have apologised countless times, but he just refuses to have anything to do with me any more. This made me very sad at first, but now it is starting to annoy me. It is up to Peter if he wants to ignore me, but I think it a bit much for him to do it while sitting on my sofa. I never thought it would come to this, but I am seriously thinking about stopping imagining him.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 06:04 PM

Re: My Friend

Aw, so sorry to hear that you and Pete have fallen out. Has it anything to do with you opening the front door without your trousers again Harbal?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Aw, so sorry to hear that you and Pete have fallen out. Has it anything to do with you opening the front door without your trousers again Harbal?
No, he said it was because I'm too sarcastic.
Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 06:07 PM

If you decide to stop imaging Peter I can probably accommodate him. I ran a small rescue centre for abandoned/unwanted imaginary friends.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Maver-rik ->
If you decide to stop imaging Peter I can probably accommodate him. I ran a small rescue centre for abandoned/unwanted imaginary friends.
Bless you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 06:10 PM

Harbal I would just elbow Peter off the sofa onto the floor and not look at him again...problem solved..
Harbal
South Yorkshire

28-07-2021, 06:10 PM

I would have to vet the place first, but if it's okay, I'll think him over to you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 06:12 PM

That's so kind Mav have you got room for my friend Maud who refuses to go into the garden when I tell her too..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
When kids have imaginary friends, it might be because they don’t have any real friends, but it wasn’t like that with me. I had friends when I was a kid, but as I got older I just drifted away from them and eventually stopped having friends altogether. That’s when I got my imaginary friend; his name is Peter Axminster.

No one could have asked for a better friend than Peter. We were never apart, and always saw eye to eye on everything. But recently I said something very unkind to Peter, and now he won’t speak to me. He just sits on the sofa saying nothing.

I deeply regret upsetting Peter, and I have apologised countless times, but he just refuses to have anything to do with me any more. This made me very sad at first, but now it is starting to annoy me. It is up to Peter if he wants to ignore me, but I think it a bit much for him to do it while sitting on my sofa. I never thought it would come to this, but I am seriously thinking about stopping imagining him.

Are you sure they didn’t drift away from you, i couldn’t possibly think why they would do such a thing though.

I wouldn’t like to be Peter, as any minute now I think he may need to duck,

I must say I do like these type of stories, I tried to ignore you, but something pulled me in..

It must have been Peter,
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

28-07-2021, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Are you sure they didn’t drift away from you, i couldn’t possibly think why they would do such a thing though.

I wouldn’t like to be Peter, as any minute now I think he may need to duck,

I must say I do like these type of stories, I tried to ignore you, but something pulled me in..
Harbal's fishing rod

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top