Join for free
Page 13 of 33 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 05:18 PM

Re: Trump - The Long Goodbye

Hi

Sex sells because men pay for it.

Any man who wants sex with someone who could be his daughter or granddaughter is a sad weirdo.

That is not the natural order of things.

Plenty of very sexy older ladies around.

I have absolutely nothing in common with a teenager or anyone under 40.

I prefer ladies over 50 or 60.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I really do not know how valid this is, it came from a Republican friend of mine in an email today. For all I know it could be a bucketful of bovine excreta but, it does make interesting reading and even more interesting possibilities! The "fat lady ain't singing yet!"
In 2016, around 25% Of the votes were postal. This time, it's obviously a larger proportion. It would be very foolish to disregard what may well have been a half (or more) of the electorate's input.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Sex sells because men pay for it.

Any man who wants sex with someone who could be his daughter or granddaughter is a sad weirdo.

That is not the natural order of things.

Plenty of very sexy older ladies around.

I have absolutely nothing in common with a teenager or anyone under 40.

I prefer ladies over 50 or 60.
No man can buy what isn't for sale.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I really do not know how valid this is, it came from a Republican friend of mine in an email today. For all I know it could be a bucketful of bovine excreta but, it does make interesting reading and even more interesting possibilities! The "fat lady ain't singing yet!"
I keep telling people that but either I get ignored or it starts a nasty exchange.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
I keep telling people that but either I get ignored or it starts a nasty exchange.
No idea what the nasty exchange was about - the posts were way too long for me to be bothered to read.

The thing that Percy posted had one obvious potential error in that is assumes that the vote will be declared invalid by the Supreme Court.

But, until this is clarified then yes, nothing can be taken for granted even at this stage. The burden of proof lies with Trump's team. AFAIK, nothing obvious seems to have been presented yet. But time will tell.
Zaphod
Lincs UK

12-11-2020, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
No idea what the nasty exchange was about - the posts were way too long for me to be bothered to read.

The thing that Percy posted had one obvious potential error in that is assumes that the vote will be declared invalid by the Supreme Court.

But, until this is clarified then yes, nothing can be taken for granted even at this stage. The burden of proof lies with Trump's team. AFAIK, nothing obvious seems to have been presented yet. But time will tell.
Exactly so.
Time will tell indeed but as of now, it's only media saying who has won.
They might be right - but it is beyond their remit to make that call.

It's a pretty sorry way to run an election in such a supposedly advanced country in this day and age, even without the allegations and recounts.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 05:58 PM

US election: Trump says Biden won but again refuses to concede

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION!
2:19 PM · Nov 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54952098

Donald Trump has insisted he is not conceding the US election, despite seemingly acknowledging for the first time that Democrat Joe Biden won.

"He won because the Election was Rigged," the Republican president wrote on Twitter, repeating unsubstantiated claims of election fraud.

About an hour later he said he was not conceding the 3 November vote.

He has launched a slew of lawsuits in key states, but has not provided any evidence to back his claims of fraud.

All the lawsuits have so far been unsuccessful.
Zaphod
Lincs UK

15-11-2020, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
US election: Trump says Biden won but again refuses to concede
Not exactly he didn't.
You put what he said so why try to twist it?
"He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA" - and like it or not he is absolutely correct.
The media cannot decide.
Officially only the GSA and the collegiate can decide.
So far neither has.
Ergo, since only the media have indeed decided it is indeed fake news.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 07:35 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-results.html

Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani told Fox News that President Trump was being 'sarcastic' when he finally admitted via Twitter that Biden has won the election more than a week after most major outlets called him the winner.

When Fox' Maria Bartiromo asked the president's lawyer Sunday morning if Trump's tweet was a concession to Biden, Giuliani said, 'No, far from it.'

What he's saying is more, I guess, you would call it sarcastic, or a comment on the terrible times in which we live, in which the media has said he won, but by going on to point out that it was illegal,' Giuliani continued. 'Obviously, he's contesting it vigorously in the courts.'
Of course he is, dear .....

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 09:18 PM

Biggest case of sour grapes in history. One man's ego is more important than the future of the US.

Page 13 of 33 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top