Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 04:20 PM

----- war ----

WAR

Seriously, is it time the UK declared full blown war on the EC?

How this might (should) be done IMO must be put on the government cabinet table because since leaving the now universally hated European Commission have now behaved to us is beyond unacceptable, it includes act of war and I'm not kidding.

The demands for OUR vaccines is not just staggeringly impertinent but illegal. The restrictions on the sale of our fish caught in our waters from our borders from our boats flies in the face of the poxy fishing deal, and that's just for starters.

So it's clear the EC is acting in a hostile manner against the UK. I believe it is time we broke off all diplomatic relations with the EC and in addition with France as a nation in its own right.

Right now France in particular and the EC in general are pissing all over us and we're just letting the SOB's get clean away with it. They have become de facto our very real enemy.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 04:22 PM

Re: ----- war ----

Just sitting back doing nothing while they humiliate themselves is far cheaper.

https://foxhole.news/2021/02/02/von-...accine-safety/
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 04:32 PM

But they're not just humiliating themselves. We'll come out of this as the bad guys.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
But they're not just humiliating themselves. We'll come out of this as the bad guys.
That's what the EU always try to do, unfortunately they will fck that up as well.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 06:02 PM

The best thing we could do is to get other countries onside and break up the EU. I believe we have quite a lot of support in other european countries. (even France!)
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

02-02-2021, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The best thing we could do is to get other countries onside and break up the EU. I believe we have quite a lot of support in other european countries. (even France!)
Too many agree that we should give for free what has cost us a fortune and far too many relying on ECB Euro's and a hell of a lot who hate us even more than the French.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
and I'm not kidding.
I don't think much of what you say could be mistaken for kidding, Todger.
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 06:49 PM

Seriously, is it time the UK declared full blown war on the EC?
I though you had seen war close up-you want more ?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by xirrpy ->
I though you had seen war close up-you want more ?
If that's true xirrpy, it must have been the 7 day war ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 07:19 PM

Hiya TAT, no war in sight- sorry

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top