Join for free
Page 12 of 19 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 11:17 PM

Re: A new tier 4

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
You have shown me nothing, that ski trip that was shown could be a lie/ hoax, you have nothing to stand on, only a picture, and what you read.
Oh pleeease!!!!

Plus, if it is a hoax/lie, then there's nobody to put in my tent and your own argument of me being horrible falls apart anyway, and you've been hurling insults for nothing.

No one can prove a thing, only what the media has written/ shown..
So, by your logic, there is no coronavirus, no people in hospitals, no deaths, no factual data being reported. It's all a figment of the media's imagination. Everyone on here who claims to know people who have become ill/died are lying. Hmm. Back to the conspiracy thread methinks!!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Anyway Pauline. How about this old question. You are on a plane of people, all of whom will die due to the threat of a nutter. As luck would have it, you are the only person who is presented with an opportunity to save the plane, its passengers and yourself. Trouble is that the only option means you have to kill the nutter.

What would you do?

What a ridiculous question....one would never know what one would do unless they were faced with that situation...as in real life.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 11:19 PM

It has nothing to do with mathematical modelling which involves all that you say,
It has everything to do with modelling. What the hell do you thing Boris' advisers are basing their predictions/model on? Fairies and reading tea leaves?

Rubbish, show me proof that these people are infecting others deliberately?.....not words.....you don’t have the right to murder these people as you say you would....you have no proof of what you are accusing some of.....how come they aren’t being summoned into a court of law for their deliberate acts of murder.
No words allowed???? I'd advise you to look at the pictures again, but you don't accept them as evidence. What, precisely, would you accept?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

04-01-2021, 11:21 PM

What a ridiculous question....one would never know what one would do unless they were faced with that situation...as in real life.
Ducking out again? Unwilling to make a hypothetical moral decision?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 11:22 PM

Oh pleeease!!!!

Plus, if it is a hoax/lie, then there's nobody to put in my tent and your own argument of me being horrible falls apart anyway, and you've been hurling insults for nothing.

So, by your logic, there is no coronavirus, no people in hospitals, no deaths, no factual data being reported. It's all a figment of the media's imagination. Everyone on here who claims to know people who have become ill/died are lying. Hmm. Back to the conspiracy thread methinks!!

There is covid, people deliberately killing others ,may be in your imagination...the government has not said anything about people deliberately killing others, only you and a few others.

As for those ski photos ,prove them....I have been throwing no insults..just disagreeing with you.....your managing the insults ,well on your own.

Show me where Boris has said ,people are deliberately infecting and killing people with covid.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-01-2021, 11:24 PM

Ducking out again? Unwilling to make a hypothetical moral decision?

Got nothing to do with ducking out, ridiculous question and I explained as of to why.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

04-01-2021, 11:31 PM

There is covid, people deliberately killing others ,may be in your imagination...the government has not said anything about people deliberately killing others, only you and a few others.
Try a rational disproof rather than chanting a mantra.

As for those ski photos ,prove them....
I don't need to prove them. They are on here and I think a link was provided.

I have been throwing no insults..just disagreeing with you.....your managing the insults ,well on your own.
Er, your opening lines to my mini rant include:
Thankfully you aren’t in charge,.....can you imagine the whole world taking your action /stance.....such a nice person.
Certainly not what you would do!....read your posts again I suggest.nasty,nasty..
Hypocrite.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 11:31 PM

Any chance of showing them doing that on film?

Or did you hear it or read it?
There's a video on here. Do you think it's ok to have a mask-less party outside a major hospital during a pandemic when doctors are changing shifts trying to get home past this crowd? if they want a party they should go elsewhere. Not just the danger they are putting themselves and others in but also making such a racket when there are sick and dying people inside.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-mas...pital-20210102
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

04-01-2021, 11:32 PM

Got nothing to do with ducking out, ridiculous question and I explained as of to why.
Yep, ducking out.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 11:34 PM

As for those ski photos ,prove them....I have been throwing no insults..just disagreeing with you.....your managing the insults ,well on your own.

Show me where Boris has said ,people are deliberately infecting and killing people with covid.
It was Matt Hancock who used the term "Don't kill your gran by catching coronavirus and passing it on" back in Sept.

Page 12 of 19 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top