Join for free
Page 17 of 19 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 12:33 AM

Re: A new tier 4

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Yep. They've behaving very badly and really are making things worse (which has, does and will lead to sickness or death, but let's not get into that one again!).

Somehow, the message needs to be got across to them that they really are adding to everyone's misery, not only in the short term, but for months and years ahead.
That’s better and I agree..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Perhaps then some rotten fruit thrown at them on a tv game show?People could bid to be the ones throwing it and the money could go to a charity for families who have lost victims to covid. I think I'm onto something!
Those people outside that hospital do you think have been deceived into believing it doesn’t exist?

I honestly believed what I was saying,about people not deliberately putting others at risk, then all of a sudden it dawned on me that they are, someone or something got into my head and told me it was a lie/hoax...quite scary when you think about it.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Those people outside that hospital do you think have been deceived into believing it doesn’t exist?

I honestly believed what I was saying,about people not deliberately putting others at risk, then all of a sudden it dawned on me that they are, someone or something got into my head and told me it was a lie/hoax...quite scary when you think about it.
Success. Not gloating, but hurrah

Just need to get you to agree with my suggestion of killing them Am happy to make a conciliatory offer of retracting the cannibalism part of their demise
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 01:26 AM

Perhaps it's a way of coping with the situation? It seems unreal if you haven't been affected.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 01:28 AM

Just need to get you to agree with my suggestion of killing them Am happy to make a conciliatory offer of retracting the cannibalism part of their demise
I knew you weren't serious when you put them in a tent. Faced with the real thing most of them would run away.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I knew you weren't serious when you put them in a tent. Faced with the real thing most of them would run away.
Not with that electrified barbed wire and the armed guards ordered with shoot to kill surrounding them. Decided to leave that detail out, since didn't want posters to start showing concern about the mercenaries' wellbeing and the cost to the taxpayer. Thought it might detract from.the main thrust.

Still think your idea of asking them to meet bereaved families would be a sensible idea. In addition, taking them into hospital wards to observe covidly ill patients and doing some related enforceable community service might help drum.the point home that this ain't a game being played.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

05-01-2021, 01:34 AM

To be honest I’m still in shock, that I actually believed what I was saying, I seriously did.

I even believed you meant every word as well, best not go back there,...I’m taking a break, I need to sort my head out.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

05-01-2021, 01:39 AM

To be honest I’m still in shock, that I actually believed what I was saying, I seriously did.

I even believed you meant every word as well, best not go back there,...I’m taking a break, I need to sort my head out.
Stop grovelling Bloody simpering Christian..that's all we need
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

05-01-2021, 01:46 AM

Stop grovelling Bloody simpering Christian..that's all we need
Shur up you.....night,night.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

05-01-2021, 01:50 AM

Shur up you.....night,night.
Peace has been restored.

Page 17 of 19 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top