Join for free
Page 9 of 19 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 08:08 PM

Re: A new tier 4

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Even more thankfully, you aren't. If you were, nobody would be getting the vaccine since you're not comfortable with it. Nothing would improve for years on end, as you'd quite happily let hundreds of thousands continue to die with no attempt to intervene. But at least your happy clappy self serving and narcissistic faith might stand the test of time. You know the one...it's all about "me, me, me".

There you go again, made up stuff....about me........hit a nerve have I.oh dear.

I answered your post.

You’ve just made stuff up about what I would do!...

It would be about me,me,me,that’s your only ammunition.plus personal attacks....very nasty, Dex....one rule for you....then the rule you make for me, don’t think so.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
There you go again, made up stuff....about me........hit a nerve have I.oh dear.

I answered your post.

You’ve just made stuff up about what I would do!...

It would be about me,me,me,that’s your only ammunition.
So, what would you do then?

As for nasty...You need to look in the mirror.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 08:13 PM

So, what would you do then?

As for nasty...You need to look in the mirror.

No where have I been nasty on this thread, what would I do,

Certainly not what you would do!....read your posts again I suggest.nasty,nasty.

I think it is you who needs to look in the mirror, Dex.......
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-01-2021, 08:18 PM

I am uncomfortable about the vaccine, because I nearly died,having seizures because I was allergic to medication,I have every right to be wary and uncomfortable.

I have been allergic to a few medications, but only the Serenace, was severe.i wouldn’t wish seizures onto anyone, those who have had severe ones,would know what I mean and why I’m wary and very uncomfortable.and have every right to be that way.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 08:18 PM

No where have I been nasty on this thread, what would I do,

Certainly not what you would do!....read your posts again I suggest.nasty,nasty.

I think it is you who needs to look in the mirror, Dex.......
Read your own and look at yourself.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

04-01-2021, 08:23 PM

I am uncomfortable about the vaccine, because I nearly died,having seizures because I was allergic to medication,I have every right to be wary and uncomfortable.
Only 4 "I"s. Well done.

Now try answering the question about how to deal with those morons who went skiing, some of whom will now quite probably be the cause of illness and death for a few more people they come across as well as along this new domino effect. Do you have any idea what the R number actually means?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-01-2021, 08:34 PM

Only 4 "I"s. Well done.

Now try answering the question about how to deal with those morons who went skiing, some of whom will now quite probably be the cause of illness and death for a few more people they come across as well as along this new domino effect. Do you have any idea what the R number actually means?

Your picking me up on my grammar,is childish,...I know as much as you, as for your post about what you would like to do to them personally ,is vile and nasty,...absolutely appalling!........as soon as people question you, you start attacking .and getting very personal...

Or trying to put me down,........try another tactic,Dex, that ones boring.....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

04-01-2021, 08:36 PM

Your picking me up on my grammar,is childish,...I know as much as you, as for your post about what you would like to do to them personally ,is vile and nasty,...absolutely appalling!........as soon as people question you, you start attacking .

Or trying to put me down,........try another tactic,Dex, that ones boring.....
Are you ever going to try answering the question? What would you do?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-01-2021, 08:41 PM

Are you ever going to try answering the question? What would you do?
I will pick you up on your insults first and personal attacks.

I will/ would leave it in the hands of the professionals, those in authority, I have no say in the matter, as for what you would personally do, doesn’t bear thinking about....absolutely vile, like you were in the Viking time!....

What you would do is your business ,but I can voice my opinion on it,as I have done.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

04-01-2021, 08:54 PM

I will pick you up on your insults first and personal attacks.

I will/ would leave it in the hands of the professionals, those in authority, I have no say in the matter, as for what you would personally do, doesn’t bear thinking about....absolutely vile, like you were in the Viking time!....
The "professionals" were, are and will be unable to prevent wilful selfish morons from breaking the laws and thus deliberately harming and killing others, while also causing further tier closures (which affect us all) and destroying peoples' livelihoods and quality of life.

And you call me vile!! Those morons are the vile ones, way beyond my level.

Page 9 of 19 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top