Join for free
Page 13 of 48 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 03:59 PM

Re: Trump supporters stormed Capital Hill

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Hey SM, if it works for you guys it works for me....
We guys appreciate it, Barry .

It's really good to read the forum's take on the extremist's behavior. It makes me sick to my stomach.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 04:13 PM

Trump tried and had he not been cheated out of term #2 could have achieved so much more. Now North America will pay the price. I say North America because I believe that The United States is a redundant description.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Pauline, he did respond to the event, but it was weak and too late. He basically told everyone just to go home. The speech fell entirely to short by failing to condemn the rioters.

The good news is that as of late last night, the Federal Bureau of Investigation had posted on its website a request for information that would identify those who had stormed the capitol. Even better, Republicans are likewise working to identify those involved. No one is going to let this slide.

I thought the statements made by our allies in response to yeserday's events were excellent. This whole incident has me and others both angry and embarrassed. I hope my party is the most rigorous in going after these thugs.

Thanks Surfermum, live straight from an American, couldn’t get any better,
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 04:14 PM

Predictable comments from that shower.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Pity Trump didn't practice what he preached... "The first duty of government is to ensure domestic tranquility and defend the life, property, and rights of its citizens."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...inal-violence/

He personally instigated armed insurrectionists to attack the Capitol. He is an excrescence on the American nation, and a madman, to boot. Even his own political party want rid of him and are contemplating using the 25th to do so. Waaay overdue, but of course it took the Republicans this long to grow a backbone.
Well put, Tachyon. We have seen this coming for four years, yet have been criticized for not being objective. I am disgusted at our Congress, and saddened that it has turned out to be an ugly spectacle that changed minds and brought common sense and integrity and morals back to our country.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 04:17 PM

The way he looks in one of these pictures,is extremely worrying, he has a Hitler type expression on his face, sorry, but that’s what I see...
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
We guys appreciate it, Barry .

It's really good to read the forum's take on the extremist's behavior. It makes me sick to my stomach.
As another American, Surfermom, words can't express the disappointment and letdown I have for my sisters and brothers who condone this behavior in our nation.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

07-01-2021, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Predictable comments from that shower.
You can’t deny his facial expression, in one of those photos TAT, maybe you don’t see what I see,.....not just that one either, study his body language on YouTube....says a lot, imo.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Trump HAS been robbed.
Care to provide evidence?

Page 13 of 48 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top