Join for free
Page 4 of 48 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:22 PM

Re: Trump supporters stormed Capital Hill

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I seem to remember an Austrian orator who managed to gather some unprecedented support from normally level headed and civilized people.
Civilised being the operative word. Bunch of thugs involved here. The Proud Boys and Antifa
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Isn’t there a bit more to your ‘chip in’ sly old grey fox 🦊?
Don’t keep us hanging
I know now't really Minx.....
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Scenes like these remind me of those ones we occasionally see in some middle East counties where a bunch of zealots burn the American flag while shooting bullets into the air.
I know right. Not in a first world country. Trump is still saying it’s a fraudulent election now. He continues to lie to his supporters
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

06-01-2021, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I know now't really Minx.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:28 PM

Civilised being the operative word. Bunch of thugs involved here. The Proud Boys and Antifa
There were more than just a few hot heads Minx....Practically the whole of the German population were involved....
Every once in a while somebody quite extraordinary comes along and wows the people...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:28 PM

I know right. Not in a first world country. Trump is still saying it’s a fraudulent election now. He continues to lie to his supporters

He sounds like a bad loser, seems unable to cope with defeat, if that’s the case, that in itself says quite a bit about his character don’t you think?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
He sounds like a bad loser, seems unable to cope with defeat, if that’s the case, that in itself says quite a bit about his character don’t you think?
Being a bad loser is one thing. Inciting public disorder is another. He's the POTUS ffs!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

06-01-2021, 10:33 PM

It's no secret that the media hate Trump and it's not beyond reasonable doubt that they would do all in their power to see him brought to his knees. What if he's right about the fraud. You are not going to see any support for him in the press, and that's where everyone is basing their appraisal of him from. Unless you live in America of course.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:34 PM

Yes, you’re correct. I need to stop defaulting to UK English
No, you're quite correct. We need to teach them how to spell correctly!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:35 PM

You got that right. It does not make it right though
No, I mean the coppers with guns.

Page 4 of 48 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top