Join for free
Page 5 of 48 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:36 PM

Re: Trump supporters stormed Capital Hill

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
He sounds like a bad loser, seems unable to cope with defeat, if that’s the case, that in itself says quite a bit about his character don’t you think?
Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Being a bad loser is one thing. Inciting public disorder is another. He's the POTUS ffs!!
You are letting emotion get the better of you, because you never liked him....It doesn't make him wrong though, many innocent people have been destroyed by the media and other politicians.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You are letting emotion get the better of you, because you never liked him....It doesn't make him wrong though, many innocent people have been destroyed by the media and other politicians.
The possibility of fraud was investigated and none found!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
The possibility of fraud was investigated and none found!
Of course Lindy, they would say that wouldn't they....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:43 PM

Eh....I don’t even know him,I’m going by what people are saying here ,and reading links/watching, stop putting words into my mouth,if you don’t mind.
Try reading my posts properly.
I said nothing about not liking him,..emotions, I don’t think so.

So he’s innocent until proven guilty.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

[/B]

It's no secret that the media hate Trump and it's not beyond reasonable doubt that they would do all in their power to see him brought to his knees. What if he's right about the fraud. You are not going to see any support for him in the press, and that's where everyone is basing their appraisal of him from. Unless you live in America of course.
They completed recounts and it was declared valid sly old grey fox 🦊

I agree about your comments around mainstream media
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Trump was the last defence against savages. His supporters know this and are horrified at what they now have to face. I don't blame them.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:46 PM

There were more than just a few hot heads Minx....Practically the whole of the German population were involved....
Every once in a while somebody quite extraordinary comes along and wows the people...
He was also very strategic. He took care of his population’s basic needs first and build up Germany. He was very good to all Germans.

Then he began his propaganda campaign.
I agree, you do get some magnetic personalities who can manipulate people to their own end.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:47 PM

gonna be a civil war at this rate.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by the artful todger ->
trump was the last defence against savages. His supporters know this and are horrified at what they now have to face. I don't blame them.

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:49 PM

Of course Lindy, they would say that wouldn't they....
That's true. I shouldn't be surprised if this continues to be argued about for a long time yet.

I have to say that when it was first suggested that we had suffered a similar thing not long ago. Peterborough, I think it was. I was concerned about the possibility of fraud at the time.
It wouldn't surprise me if the Labour party did something to fiddle the votes and the count. After all, the system almost invites it with the postal vote system being potentially easily defrauded.
I really do think that this should be tightened up right now.

Page 5 of 48 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top