Join for free
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 10:44 AM

Good to laugh

Lighten up
Not take life too seriously
Relax and stop worrying
Laugh more
Make my own sense of humor more a part of my daily life,that is what I have been trying to do since my marriage broke up in 2007, not easy at times.
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 11:39 AM

Re: Good to laugh

It's been a hard Year I think. A lots happened to the World in general and we are all feeling a bit the worst for wear I think. Roll on next year and hopefully it will be a better one.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 01:35 PM

Yes, let's all hope next year will be better and we'll hopefully have more to smile about!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 04:11 PM

Whats all this ' Roll on next Year'?
You may not be here next year so make the most of today and like Jean says, learn to laugh, look at the funny side of life and do not take things to seriously.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 06:36 PM

Glad you said that AB was thinking the same thing, Gods been here this week and taken one of the park residents, we all breath a sigh of relief when its not our turn but it will be one day nothing so sure.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 11:40 PM

I try not to take things too seriously, I really do, but sometimes that side gets the better of me.

I love nothing better than a good old rip-roaring laugh, it does you the world of good.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 11:47 PM

Some people have had illnesses, others have had misfortunes in other ways, those are the people who want to put this year behind them and look forward to a better year to come.
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2011, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Whats all this ' Roll on next Year'?
You may not be here next year so make the most of today and like Jean says, learn to laugh, look at the funny side of life and do not take things to seriously.
An Excellent approach to life...but not always possible AB.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2011, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Some people have had illnesses, others have had misfortunes in other ways, those are the people who want to put this year behind them and look forward to a better year to come.
I totally agree. Not everyone sails through life without some sort of serious problem. Some can't be overcome and for those I wish them strength and inner peace.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top