Join for free
Page 6 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 02:41 PM

Re: Donald Trump

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
His dad gave him 1 million dollars to start on his own, He in turn made it a Multi Billion Dollar Corporation, with thousands of employee's globally. I'd say that was pretty clever.

Ahhh so it wasn't him personally that made his business successful but the people he employed who did that for him.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 02:42 PM

That’s what is frightening..the stuff that comes out of that one brain cell, he needs an adult to supervise him
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 03:08 PM

It isn't that he has " a bigger button", he just has smaller fingers.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 03:18 PM

The sand oil pipeline that Clinton gave the Nod to in spite of her Green policy's, well its being built. Little Big Horn is a river, where Custer came to an end. Oh allow me to add the sand oil pipeline that Clinton Ok'd got the Clinton Foundation somewhere around 25 million dollars in donations. See the big problem with the sand oil pipeline is the chemicals that are needed to keep it in a liquid state, and moving. Very very toxic to people and flora and fauna. This completely goes against the Clinton Green Policy's, so they sold their Ideals for a Donation. I would suggest to all Watch the short Documentary " Clinton Cash" only about a hour but so informative.
Who cares about the Clintons? They're history.
Fact is Trump is pursuing a discriminatory policy detrimental to the Native American Indians.
Shouldn't he be reversing it if he's such a Shining Knight? Protecting their rights?
It doesn't take a genius ( cos if he's one so am I ) to figure that he's focusing on foreign affairs, massaging a great many Americans egos who are overly sensitive about their world image and so is in gung-ho mode batting for Israel's rights, threatening a fat little North Korean, bickering with Pakistan ... instead of getting his own house in order.
Not a new thing, all world leaders do it.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 03:29 PM

His dad gave him 1 million dollars to start on his own, He in turn made it a Multi Billion Dollar Corporation, with thousands of employee's globally. I'd say that was pretty clever.
Actually if we're rating him by business standards he has been successful. Maybe ruthless, cut throat but most successful businessmen are to beat their competitors.
No argument on that one.

A POTUS who's a businessman always did promise/warn of a refreshing change from the usual Kennedy, Carter, Bush and Clinton types. I don't include Reagan or Obama in the same bracket .. they were both unusual outsiders in their own ways.
Thing is ... Trump is a double-edged sword. Has some good ideas. Bad implementation on a few of them and it's almost impossible to separate the good from the bad and the frankly ridiculous bombast.
The world tends to expect an American President to be larger than life ... except they think hopefully along the lines of Superman not ... not ... I can't think of the right word.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Actually if we're rating him by business standards he has been successful. Maybe ruthless, cut throat but most successful businessmen are to beat their competitors.
No argument on that one.

A POTUS who's a businessman always did promise/warn of a refreshing change from the usual Kennedy, Carter, Bush and Clinton types. I don't include Reagan or Obama in the same bracket .. they were both unusual outsiders in their own ways.
Thing is ... Trump is a double-edged sword. Has some good ideas. Bad implementation on a few of them and it's almost impossible to separate the good from the bad and the frankly ridiculous bombast.
The world tends to expect an American President to be larger than life ... except they think hopefully along the lines of Superman not ... not ... I can't think of the right word.

A prat???
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Elvis?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by uncle joe ->
a prat???
Originally Posted by annies ->
elvis?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
It isn't that he has " a bigger button", he just has smaller fingers.
I was always told to marry a woman with small hands...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

07-01-2018, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
A prat???
Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Elvis?
Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I chuckled too ... good on ya UJ and Annie

I have a daily read of Trump's twitter page now for pretty much the same reason.

Page 6 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top