Join for free
Page 13 of 19 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 11:05 PM

Re: Gaza/ Israel

Clearly it's useless to discuss anything with people of limited intellect .
A typically wilfully obtuse answer .
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 01:48 AM

Calm returns to Gaza after a cease fire.

..and then.

11pm. Israel launches air raids on Syria's Aleppo.
Reports of material damage only
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 01:59 AM

I thought is was the lovely Jared who was entrusted with preparing a peace plan for all of this aggression.. but so far, apart from a rocket coming out of Gaza I can't see any aggression being inflicted on Israel by any other state/country. So which countries were the 'peace plan' aimed at ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 02:31 AM

Probaby because most countries are not taken in by the for ever whinging Palestinians who are the authors of their own misfortunes.

'the lovely Jared ?'
Don't you mean is the Jewish Jared
True colours indeed !
Why should there be any aggression towards Israel they have enough trouble with the bunch of thugs they have surrounding them .
Not to mention the useful idiots who get all their info off Facebook blogs .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

28-03-2019, 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Calm returns to Gaza after a cease fire.

..and then.

11pm. Israel launches air raids on Syria's Aleppo.
Reports of material damage only

Let's get the facts as known .
Firstly it's an alleged attack .
It's not on Aleppo as such but on an ammunition store on an Iranian base .
As Iran is dedicated to erasing Israel from the pages of time and they are using Syria a base for Hezbollah ( another terrorist group ) to attack Israel this is a good show .
The less ammunition a terrorist group has the better
What exactly has this to do with 'calm in Gaza '
Or just another stick to beat Israel with ?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

28-03-2019, 03:01 AM

Oh dear, you do get rattled so easily, don't you.

What's all this you talk about facebook blogs ? If you think I have nothing better to do than search facebook for stuff you are greatly mistaken. You find your greatest conquest in trying to put people down with pathetic insults,and you fool yourself in more ways than one. Maybe you are the one scouring facebook blogs, because it aint me chuck, I have better things to do than search for FB blogs, but I know you like facebook because you have already said you do on another topic .

You just dig a bigger and bigger hole for yourself and keep me amused and probably along with many more besides.

Unbelievable , just unbelievable !

ISRAEL HAS NO RIGHT TO BE BOMBING SYRIA, and the attack is official.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

28-03-2019, 03:12 AM

PD you have quoted Syrian FB sites on this very forum -really people have such selective recall !
Then of course you get much of your stuff off MEMO the biased anti Israel site run by hate filled losers in London .

I am glad my post keeps you amused and the usual little cabal no doubt .
As the saying goes small things amuse ....

Israel has every right to be bombing dangerous Iranian forces in Syria it would be foolish indeed to allow the fanatical Iranians who openly declare their intention of destroying en Israel to build up ammunition supplies on its borders.

Iran also supports the Syrian government who the whole world knows has been murdering its own people for years now,
But then who cares only a few hundreds of thousands of hapless Syrians men women and children .

Let's get back to the serious business of demonising Israel .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 09:04 AM

There are times, increasingly of late, when my dearest wish is they Israel WAS as terrible as it is presented as being.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

28-03-2019, 10:38 AM

Whilst I can understand the fear that Israel is subjected to, I cannot understand how it is legitimate to have one country constantly make air strikes on another country to prevent a third country from making any attack against them.

It is undermining Syria's sovereignty , causing the Arab countries to bind together, and provoking retaliation.

Why doesn't Israel just openly declare war, instead of these undercover midnight missions ? That's what they want, whilst Trump is at their helm, they are itching , and of course the up and coming elections are likely to be contributing a major part in getting the voters onside for the psycho to be re-elected.

Would Germany or any other country have allowed UK to constantly bomb their weapons factories without retaliation, I don't think so !

I'm sure if Iran or Syria made a strike on a
an Israeli missile factory the world would go to war.

Obviously the Golan are about to be a hot topic, as US have asked the Russian to persuade the Syrians to get out. So we sit and wait for more.

Syria's human rights history pre-Bashar al Assad, has nothing to do with Israel attacking her, that's just a ploy to pretend someone cares about the lost souls , otherwise someone would have done something about it long ago.

However, reporting in the Jewish press is not always pertaining to the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, including the highly censored press and media around the world, but the ME press give another side from what we are officially permitted to know . Fortunately we are able to see more than one side because most don't wear blinkers or have tunnel vision.

Have you made your mind up as to whether the air strike on Aleppo last night ,was only an alleged attack , or is it another rock to hide under ? Last strike in January killed 11 people. followed by the downing of a Russian plane . That curbed things for a bit, but now it starts again.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Hamas would not exist.
Why are you bothering to answer a rhetorical question Annie, Muddy stated it was rhetorical so she is just making a point and playing games with you. She doesn't want an answer at all just an argument.

Page 13 of 19 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top