Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 10:56 PM

Re: How Stupid We all Are!

Originally Posted by Patriot1967 ->
Haha, they sure as hell don’t work for us. They don’t actually know (or care) that we exist, apart from that inconvenient time every 4 or 5 years when they want our vote so they keep their snouts in the trough.

Most MPs first loyalty is to their party, not the country or the people. Except when it comes to the EU, when suddenly that becomes their first loyalty.
I wonder why?
Could it be the nEU slush fund has anything to do with
it Patriot??

Donkeyman!
Patriot1967
East Anglia
Patriot1967 is male  Patriot1967 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Could it be the nEU slush fund has anything to do with
it Patriot??

Donkeyman!
Well, those missing billions must have gone somewhere.
When was the last time the accounts were signed off by auditors?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 06:39 AM

Deleted.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 07:11 AM

Good point Floydy, but, I don't do Good Mornings, don't make me "One of Them" though.
Bungee
France
Bungee is female 

30-09-2019, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Patriot1967 ->
Well, those missing billions must have gone somewhere.
When was the last time the accounts were signed off by auditors?
Jeez...that old chestnut yet again. You are using the classic courtroom loaded question to suggest the issue you want to promote. Instead of asking, look it up for yourself. Full fact.org. The accounts are fine.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 07:19 AM

Deleted.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 07:23 AM

Tough one to answer Floydy, politics is a hard subject to be proved wrong on because there is no start or end point maybe?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bungee ->
Jeez...that old chestnut yet again. You are using the classic courtroom loaded question to suggest the issue you want to promote. Instead of asking, look it up for yourself. Full fact.org. The accounts are fine.
The accounts are signed off by EU appointed auditors. Auditors should be independent - not in the case of the EU, they are all on the EU gravy train, paid for by them out of our money.

It never used to be like that ... until the accounts showed up so many discrepancies they fired Marta Andreason (the auditor) and changed the rules, just like many other corrupt countries do in places like South America etc.

Fullfact ...propaganda for dummies.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 09:16 AM

I'm still not so cynical think all MPs are working for themselves only. I don't think Jacob Rees Mogg needs the money and he is saying all the right things lately, I think Kate Hoey is an MP you can trust she has the electorate in front of her mind. Boris is saying the right things we just have to see if he delivers, I am not silly to think it isn't the position he loves but so what as long as people do what the electorate tell them to.

Some of the remain MPs are very democratic and willing to do what we say too, mine has consistently voted since the referendum to leave because he knows that was what won the vote. He was a very vocal remainer prior to the referendum. So he has proved he wants to do his job properly.
Bungee
France
Bungee is female 

30-09-2019, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The accounts are signed off by EU appointed auditors. Auditors should be independent - not in the case of the EU, they are all on the EU gravy train, paid for by them out of our money.

It never used to be like that ... until the accounts showed up so many discrepancies they fired Marta Andreason (the auditor) and changed the rules, just like many other corrupt countries do in places like South America etc.

Fullfact ...propaganda for dummies.
Who should pay for the EU auditors then? As usual Bread, just nonsense.
Brexit Central...propaganda for dummies.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top