Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 10:38 PM

Re: I hate, detest, loathe modern technology! Rant alert.

Oh good. I’m not the only techno challenged member here.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Why don't you people write down your passwords on a piece of paper and keep it in a draw? I have all of mine written on a telephone notepad paper which is kept with other important documents, that way i know where to find it, i just think 'important info...ahhh, important info is in that draw' and there you go, paper with passwords on it
I have an entire page of a notebook filled with rotten google passwords because they NEVER EVER have accepted them I have to make a new one every time !
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Why don't you people write down your passwords on a piece of paper and keep it in a draw? I have all of mine written on a telephone notepad paper which is kept with other important documents, that way i know where to find it, i just think 'important info...ahhh, important info is in that draw' and there you go, paper with passwords on it
That is what I do, i have several email addresses and I match them up with their passwords, all written down i an old diary with a master copy kept at home.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I have an entire page of a notebook filled with rotten google passwords because they NEVER EVER have accepted them I have to make a new one every time !
You probably have a nasty somewhere trying to log in to your account.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 06:14 AM

I'll be buying a new phone next month. I'll buy it outright (for less than £200 - why spend more?) so now monthly internet charge except the basic £7 to GiggGaff. No PAYG or anything else.
I'll stick with Samsung too so the icons and apps haven't changed much.
I have one password which I will have the new phone, also use the same SIM and phone number.
I also use a desk PC and that is no hassle either, I keep things simple. And it all works fine.
People have just too many devices with passwords all over the place unnecessarily. Minimise your life and there will be less to worry about.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 07:53 AM

Facebook messenger won’t work today why
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 09:50 AM

Yesterday I showed my friend a bag full of blinking plug things and wires and chargers, rolled up telephone bits all black wire plug thingys which I've accumulated over the years because I've changed phones lap tops computers cameras etc they all sit in this overful plastic bag and I never touch them but am scared if I throw them away I may throw something important . I dont know what they are for .

I hate technology too
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Yesterday I showed my friend a bag full of blinking plug things and wires and chargers, rolled up telephone bits all black wire plug thingys which I've accumulated over the years because I've changed phones lap tops computers cameras etc they all sit in this overful plastic bag and I never touch them but am scared if I throw them away I may throw something important . I dont know what they are for .

I hate technology too
My electronics lab in the loft sounds just like your plastic bag Susan..... It's a good job Mrs Fox can't get up there....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 01:15 PM

Hi

I have no issues with Technology.

I have an 11 year old Autistic pretendie who does it all for me.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 01:30 PM

OGF I dont know what they are for, do I need them do I want them are they important it drives me mad . I've bagged them all up and shoved em in the garage , the kids can sort them when I've left the planet.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top