Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 08:41 AM

Re: Dancing on Ice

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
If Jason Gardiner’s not on the judging panel, then l am not interested. Whatever you thought of him, he told the truth.

It will be all sickly, fawning over the contestants now and no one telling them like it is.

The broadcasters are dumbing down everything for the sake of diversity. It’s all very bland and pale now.....zzzzzzz..wake me up when it’s over!
Well I would give them all 10 Arty......it's slippery out there
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:13 AM

I have always liked watching ice dance in the winter Olympics and I love Dancing on ice . I am amazed that none skaters can learn to skate such intricate programs in weeks, I don't think I could skate like that however hard I tried I would never have the confidence.

I also like Jason Gardener as a judge, if I was a skater I would want a true appraisal of my abilities not a lot of meaningless waffle, I cringe at judges on this type of programmes who make artificially nice comments.

As for same-sex couples performing that is fine by me too, I am interested in their skating ability not what sex they are.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
If Jason Gardiner’s not on the judging panel, then l am not interested. Whatever you thought of him, he told the truth.

It will be all sickly, fawning over the contestants now and no one telling them like it is.

The broadcasters are dumbing down everything for the sake of diversity. It’s all very bland and pale now.....zzzzzzz..wake me up when it’s over!

Can't agree with you on this one, Art.
He almost never gives constructive criticism, that's what I don't like.

He should be offering sensible advice, not degrading and humiliating people in front of cameras and an audience.

A good example is when he told that champion swimmer wearing a brown outfit, that she looked like poo swirling down the toilet!!
Does it not matter to anyone how she felt at that?

Disgusting, rude, hurtful, arrogant git IMO.

(In other words - I don't like him).

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top