Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 11:18 AM

Re: Great British Bake Off.

I haven't watched many of the series, but Daughter likes it. Problem is, it makes us want to eat while watching it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 12:10 PM

I watched first episode and won't be watching the rest, it's lost something over the years since it lost the original presenters. I can only take so much of Noel and watching Paul now leaves a bit of a nauseous feeling as he slimes his way round the tent looking for the young women. So I think for me 10 happy years of watching bake off is over.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 08:23 AM

Watch last night on catch up, my god I hope Alice goes soon she is so annoying to watch, I like young (think his name is) Henry.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 09:02 AM

I don't think these bakers are up to it....some of the stuff they bake is no better than my efforts ...surely they should be above average to be on the show otherwise there is no point watching....I havent seen the latest episode will watch it on catch up later .
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 11:01 AM

I missed the last 2, I think, will watch them soon.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Ethel ->
Watch last night on catch up, my god I hope Alice goes soon she is so annoying to watch, I like young (think his name is) Henry.
Which one is Alice? Not the `I'm Welsh and I'm going to let everyone know it` one? Now, she is a pain in the bum.

ETA: A quick search tells me who she is. The one with style over substance - I liked the look of her sheep cake though.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Ethel ->
Ethel, l so agree! Alices’s eyes are so ‘dotty’ and she thinks she’s so gorgeous! Ha!

Michael is growing on me as he seems so vulnerable!
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Which one is Alice? Not the `I'm Welsh and I'm going to let everyone know it` one? Now, she is a pain in the bum.

ETA: A quick search tells me who she is. The one with style over substance - I liked the look of her sheep cake though.
She has long brown hair yapps all the time to the camera, very load, got top baker 1st or 2nd week dose my head in. I like the Welsh lady. All my hubbies family are from Wales he is the only brummy in the family his mom and dad moved to Birmingham just before the 2nd world war.
Ethel
England

19-09-2019, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ethel, l so agree! Alices’s eyes are so ‘dotty’ and she thinks she’s so gorgeous! Ha!

Michael is growing on me as he seems so vulnerable!
I can not work out her eye lllol think she fancies Paul llllol well he dose pick them up In pubs. He’s a tart lllol
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2019, 07:10 AM

What the hell does that Noel bloke add to the show? He isn't funny and he has nothing to say. Talk about being out of his comfort zone.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top