Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 11:08 AM

Re: Gift Ideas

Does she like musical theatre or theatre? You could buy her a ticket to see a show and go with her. Theatres have good disabled facilities and areas for wheelchair bound people. As her carer on the night you could possibly get in free only paying for her ticket.

I did this for my friend who has the brain disease ataxia and she loved it as she doesn't get out much. In fact we are doing it again in November to see Motown the Musical, we can't wait!

Let us know what you decide on.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
My mum had parkinson's
She ate very very well and never gained any weight
Would your friend appreciate a hamper I wonder?
You could even select its contenrs yourself and place them in a box or basket
As one of his gifts I do this every year for my dad, make up my own hamper with food I know he loves x
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
As one of his gifts I do this every year for my dad, make up my own hamper with food I know he loves x
Aren't you lovely LQs
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 01:25 PM

. Thanks ladies.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top