Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 08:27 PM

Sex Robots

Ooh, I bet you all clicked on this one¬

Did anyone see the programme about sex robots recently? It was also on last year. Seems robots are becoming more and more realistic and versatile, and the inventor of these particular ones has them all hanging up in his factory, all naked and anatomically correct (specifics to order), mostly females but also some male ones.

He's almost completed one who can talk and use facial expressions and respond to conversation, albeit in a so far limited way, which he set up on a "date" with a middle aged man who already has three who live with him and share his bed alongside his long suffering wife. His "friends" can't talk but they're all nubile beautiful young girls, and he takes them out on picnics and to the supermarket and for hair trimming. He positioned his favourite on the bed, slapped her bum, spread her legs and seemed proud to explain that you could do what you liked as she was so flexible and realistic. He was asked to choose between her and his wife - his long pause said it all really, and he refused to give a direct reply.

I'm thinking in the not too distant future these sex robots will be hugely popular with many people (mainly men I guess), but I do wonder how it will affect relationships and interaction with real people. I can see the advantages of silicone partners, particularly with people on their own for one reason or another. What's your view?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 09:25 PM

Re: Sex Robots

I believe we had a thread on this a good while back.

I remember it being on telly a couple of times too. I think it must have been the same programme you saw Eccles, it sounds the same. I remember that weirdo bloke spanking his rubber girlfriend.

I thought they were making them so's they could talk now though? Some of the men were able to ask them questions and they could answer a certain amount of mundane things, and also blink their eyes.

I can't make my mind up whether these men are to be pitied, or just plain dirty old men.
I can't pretend to understand it I'm afraid.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 09:38 PM

Oh I can understand it all right.
That's not difficult.
What I don't understand is why on earth you would stay married to him!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
That's not difficult.
Think of all the headaches you wouldn't need to get.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 09:54 PM

We already have robots that do the vacuuming and cut the grass so a sex robot is just another aid, an advanced sex toy if you like. I'm not sure about taking them on picnics though, that just sounds too weird but I suppose it could become fashionable to do so. Who knows?

Anyway, must go, Lexx685 is calling me.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 10:09 PM

I wouldn't thank you for a sex robot that talks......
I've already got one of those.....Well!.....minus the sex....
Haven't vibrators been available for a number of years for the ladies..? What's the difference?...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 10:13 PM

Better that those with strange fetishes have a robot to inflict them on rather than going to a prostitute who may be there against her will.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 10:16 PM

Be good if they crossed Cortana with one of the female robots, perhaps we wouldn't be as quick to disable her on windows 10.....There you go microsoft....sorted...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

28-11-2018, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Better that those with strange fetishes have a robot to inflict them on rather than going to a prostitute who may be there against her will.
It would be cheaper too on a long term basis Annie.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
That's not difficult.

I agree. I certainly wouldn't, Ruthio. No way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top