Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 10:30 PM

Re: Sex Robots

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I wouldn't thank you for a sex robot that talks......
I've already got one of those.....Well!.....minus the sex....
Haven't vibrators been available for a number of years for the ladies..? What's the difference?...

Big difference Foxy, how many women do you know that take their vibrators out for the day and chat to them and cuddle up to them in public?

I saw on the telly programme, one bloke sitting on the river bank with his ' girlfriend' and he lifted her arm up and put it round him, and snuggled up to her, chatting away.

Sorry Foxy, but to do that in public is just plain weird to me.

I think if I was out somewhere, and came across a bloke cuddling and chatting to a rubber doll, I'd be a bit scared of him tbh, and would certainly give him a wide berth.

In private, it's up to each of us what we do though.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Big difference Foxy, how many women do you know that take their vibrators out for the day and chat to them and cuddle up to them in public?

I saw on the telly programme, one bloke sitting on the river bank with his ' girlfriend' and he lifted her arm up and put it round him, and snuggled up to her, chatting away.

Sorry Foxy, but to do that in public is just plain weird to me.

I think if I was out somewhere, and came across a bloke cuddling and chatting to a rubber doll, I'd be a bit scared of him tbh, and would certainly give him a wide berth.

In private, it's up to each of us what we do though.
That is very wierd Mups, and I'd also give him a wide berth...
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 11:32 PM

I never saw the programme.
I found this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orBH_Qnw3eY

I suppose Westworld is not that far away??????
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 11:49 PM

Has anyone watched the series "Humans"? It's about a future where robots are mainstream and every household has one. Then some start attacking humans and taking over.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Has anyone watched the series "Humans"? It's about a future where robots are mainstream and every household has one. Then some start attacking humans and taking over.....
Yes, I have seen some of that. that's why I think it could become a reality, despite being weird to us.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Yes, I watched it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I never saw the programme.
I found this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orBH_Qnw3eY

I suppose Westworld is not that far away??????
Very realistic and a bit scary.

Imagine laying in bed during the night and hearing your robot whirring its way up the stairs.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

28-11-2018, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Very realistic and a bit scary.

Imagine laying in bed during the night and hearing your robot whirring its way up the stairs.
OMG, I wonder if they will programme them to snore.

I am sure I saw a film about a child robot, it was VERY sad.
I can visualize cloning of sorts for those that have passed away. Not in my time I pray.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top