Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 04:57 AM

Re: 5g and dying trees

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I ve just seen this on Facebook and found it quite disturbing. Like the man says, if the transmitters are doing this to trees what are they doing to human health.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FcysZ65Mpp8

If you believe that is evidence then it's your lucky day - I have a Harbour Bridge I can sell you at a very reasonable price. Just email me to find out where to send your money.

What was the tree like before the transmitter was activated?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I met a lady this week who cant physically be around wi fi , masts , or cell phones . She carrie's a little machine she uses it tells her if she is around them as the machine let's her know she is in danger , her skin itches , violent headaches, and sickness comes over her , she wears a sort of mesh netting which bounces the toxins off her .she takes the mesh off once she knows all phones , wifi , are off .

This is not done for attention it really hurts her body . She is now terrified 5g is coming in , is afraid for herself and others .

She lives in the countryside away as far as she can from masts etc. This was all quite new to me
Does she also wear a tin foil hat! That kind usually do.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Does she also wear a tin foil hat! That kind usually do.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top