Join for free
Page 11 of 15 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 10:54 AM

Re: Is Boris a closet fascist who’s come out?

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I would'nt waste any more time on them Bread! They cant be
that stupid because they keep telling us we are thick? So
they must be getting paid by some eu slush fund or something!
A couple of weeks from now we will see more clearly the way
things are going! Boris seems to be steadfast so far, lm
quite pleased with him especially after tonights spat with
Tusk!!!

Regards Donkeyman!

Common sense doesn't qualify for payment. The bumbling trump poodle is to meet a real politician today who is going to chew him up and spit the plonker out.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Just repeating what you posted and now your back peddling and trying to get out of what you wrote

Read it again .. you believe it not me the figure is 40 to 60% not some bullshit value that you just made up. I chose 50% because it's the median value.

Last paragraph of my previous post ... dont you look a dick head

#clown

Gawd, you really are as thick as two short planks aren't you? the report identify's what could happen, no where does it mention that the roro goods traffic will stop.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Gawd, you really are as thick as two short planks aren't you? the report identify's what could happen, no where does it mention that the roro goods traffic will stop.
What are you on about ?

I quoted directly from yellowhammer - the actual document you and your mate are using in your argument. Are you saying now that you have changed your mind and you don't believe it either ?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 04:37 PM

There is a real risk that the Department for Transport (the Department) will not be
ready in the event of the UK departing the EU without a negotiated deal, and this risk
is increasing as time runs out to deliver what is needed. This is our latest report in a
series looking at Government’s preparations for Brexit. And, as in our previous reports
on border preparations, customs, Defra and BEIS, we are concerned about how well
Government is prepared. There is a real prospect of major disruption at our ports. The
slow progress and poor communication around work to avoid this through schemes such
as Project Brock concerns us. The lack of detailed information provided to businesses
to help them prepare and the secrecy surrounding discussions through the use of non-
disclosure agreements is hampering businesses’ ability to plan. Added to this is the
Department’s uphill task to pass the necessary legislation in time, the majority of which
the Department sees as essential, whilst allowing time for proper scrutiny of this.
With only months to go, it is extremely worrying that we are seeing these same
concerns again and again with little progress being made. Even if a deal is agreed, the
Department faces a challenging workload during the proposed transition period. We
acknowledge the difficult situation for the Department in having to prepare for all Brexit
scenarios. But it must be open about the challenges it faces and work with businesses
and stakeholders to help them get ready for whatever the future brings.
itsme
Wigan UK

21-08-2019, 06:02 PM

What are you on about ?

I quoted directly from yellowhammer - the actual document you and your mate are using in your argument. Are you saying now that you have changed your mind and you don't believe it either ?

This is what you wrote, "I'm not posting rubbish about 50% of uk trade with the EU coming to a halt in the case if a no deal Brexit. (#86)

Show me where in the yellowhammer document and indeed what I and banchory wrote where it says 'to a halt'
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 06:31 PM

This is what you wrote, "I'm not posting rubbish about 50% of uk trade with the EU coming to a halt in the case if a no deal Brexit. (#86)

Show me where in the yellowhammer document and indeed what I and banchory wrote where it says 'to a halt'
Something else you haven't read

Paragraph 2 or 3 of my earlier post

It's funny when you forget which user name your logged in as
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by bread ->
something else you haven't read

paragraph 2 or 3 of my earlier post

it's funny when you forget which user name your logged in as

Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Opposing is different to collaborating.

Collaborating is going over to Europe having meetings with the EU to garner support for your anti-referendum result agenda and to seek instruction from the foreign power that we are negotiating with on how to promote their interests over your own nation's interest such as Blair, Sturgeon, Grieve and many others have done............

How can you support that?
Is collaborating going over to europe and tell them, have meetings that are in the interest of the UK, but we will not vote on the proposals. We leave that to finland. The fins know what is best for the UK.
Because that is what boris has done.....
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9072956.html
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 05:16 AM

Something else you haven't read

Paragraph 2 or 3 of my earlier post

It's funny when you forget which user name your logged in as
You stated 50% of trade would stop

The report say no such thing

You either had difficulty in understanding the report or you lied, it’s as simple as that.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Is collaborating going over to europe and tell them, have meetings that are in the interest of the UK, but we will not vote on the proposals. We leave that to finland. The fins know what is best for the UK.
Because that is what boris has done.....
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9072956.html

Proof that the UK were model Europeans..........If only the rest of you had been up to our standards!!

Page 11 of 15 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top