Join for free
Page 16 of 47 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 > Last »
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 05:17 PM

Re: Prince Harry

Prince Andrew is said to be the Queen's favourite, the last time he embarrassed himself she gave him another gong. Just to let the media know whose side she was on.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 05:44 PM

It's being reported in the MSM that Me-again and silly boy Harry are to leave the UK because of the stink that she has kicked up by her scandalous behaviour. Good. Don't hurry back.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It's being reported in the MSM that Me-again and silly boy Harry are to leave the UK because of the stink that she has kicked up by her scandalous behaviour. Good. Don't hurry back.
I don't think they will and give them a year or two and it will settle.

Er, What's the MSM please?
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 05:56 PM

We live in hope!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->

Mainstream media
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 06:27 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ViaHPi4guj4

If true it might be a good choice. A self-imposed exile until the furore abates.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->

Settle? I sincerely doubt it. That horrible woman has crossed several lines. The best thing would be if they NEVER returned.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 06:43 PM

Like flight id' wouldn't be faked?

Oh give over!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 06:46 PM

Settle? I sincerely doubt it. That horrible woman has crossed several lines. The best thing would be if they NEVER returned.
What is the matter with you AD what has the woman done to you ?
cuphalffull
North East UK

24-08-2019, 08:24 PM

She is not horrible, foolish maybe..... new to the job. Kate got a lot of criticism at the beginning too. Kate was lucky, she and William lived together a long time before they married, so she learnt on the job. Meghan was more in at the deep end, is American with a different way of life. I'm sure as time goes on compromises will be made. Harry loves her and will help her, all they need is a little more time. Time without the media stirring up trouble. However, as far as the media is concerned Anything newsworthy is worth more than anything else ..... Even the death of two young Princes mother.

Page 16 of 47 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top