Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 05:06 PM

Re: The New Rules.

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Hang on a minute, Swimmy

there are a lot of Islamic radicals born and bred in the UK, plus 7/7 and the IRA weren't exactly non-EU citizens. Plus look at how many UK and EU citizens joined Islamic State and have come back into the country.

Look at PETA Real IRA, UDA etc etc and other organisations within the EU member states, its simply not true what you are saying.
Can you substantiate your claims?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
You've had plenty of substantial evidence. Dead bodies stewn across the streets of London, Manchester, Warrington and the streets of Belfast and other large towns in NI, with blood running down the streetS. What more evidence do you need? It was on our television screens after each atrocity by home-grown terrorists. Were you by any chance, in a coma during all of that?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

So what, it just shows how pathetic our Border Controls are.

We are picking on EU Workers, who pay tax and benefit Society.

We will still be letting in Non EU people who do not pay tax but who still come here, pay nothing and take jobs in the Black Economy.

They are also the Terrorists who kill us.
Not all of them by a long way.
What about all the Romanian pick pockets and crooks in London?
EU immigrants still leech off the system as and when they can.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 06:40 PM

Read the news
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Not all of them by a long way.
What about all the Romanian pick pockets and crooks in London?
EU immigrants still leech off the system as and when they can.
Then there are ones only bring children here to claim benefits and send them back to families where the benefits are used to build houses and start businesses etc. Our money pouring into other eu countries. Our politicians allowing it to happen.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Then there are ones only bring children here to claim benefits and send them back to families where the benefits are used to build houses and start businesses etc. Our money pouring into other eu countries. Our politicians allowing it to happen.
Exactly Julie...
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 06:44 PM

NHS tourism was a real winner.

Not
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 10:40 AM

If they weren't made in Britain send them all home, even though I'll have to find somebody else to cut my hair and wash my car....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
No she doesn't

We know you're a fantasist , which is aform of lying but one that we can forgive, but you should prove your claim that Julie is abusive.
Thank you Moscow I was looking back through my posts looking for any abuse or name calling. Plenty aimed at me none from me I could find. I don't even do it in real life so it's not my style of posting at all.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Read the news
That’s a no then

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top