Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 10:35 PM

Millionaire

Who wants to be a millionaire was back tonight, good to see Clarkson hurrying proceedings along, got more questions wrong tonight due to indecision, sign of things to come possibly.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 10:36 PM

Re: Millionaire

Oh that sounds like a better format!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 10:38 PM

Yes, the first contestant was good, didn't have much core knowledge, but, didn't p155 about and waste folks time.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yes, the first contestant was good, didn't have much core knowledge, but, didn't p155 about and waste folks time.
Oh I'm so glad
I despise all that P155ing about don't you?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

24-08-2019, 10:49 PM

Yes, you either know or you don't.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Spitty, Were we watching the same programme? Are you talking about annoying Kane, who pretended he was very clever but really he was very thick! He lost a massive £24,000 for his arrogance.

The second contestant, a lady was nice and smiley but guessed on one of the questions and gave the wrong answer. She could have used her ‘phone a friend’ lifeline but didn’t, saying her friend probably wouldn’t have known the answer either.

The last contestant, a junior doctor seemed lovely and is doing really well. He’s back on tonight.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 11:01 AM

Don't you just love Jeremy (Tell it like it is) Clarkson....
Same as you Spitty, didn't get many right tonight myself....
Who knew the 'Fertile Crescent' was in the Middle East...
Got the one about Crystal Palace though...

I love UK geography though, Anglesey all day long....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Don't you just love Jeremy (Tell it like it is) Clarkson....
Same as you Spitty, didn't get many right tonight myself....
Who knew the 'Fertile Crescent' was in the Middle East...
Got the one about Crystal Palace though...

I love UK geography though, Anglesey all day long....

Foxy, Yes, Jeremy Clarkson, was on top form last night, some very funny remarks.
I think he found Kane, too up himself.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

23-09-2019, 07:17 AM

Got a bit laborious last night, it was nearly a first though, someone nearly needing a lifeline on the first question, still, variety is the spice of life.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 07:24 AM

I caught the end of it..

Who was the youngest actor who played James Bond...interesting question and a difficult one I thought...she got it right with some help from Jeremy....I quite like the ask the host option now....the audience were no help at all.

The.answer for those interested .....George Lazenby

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top