Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 09:17 PM

Re: Crop circles

Brill
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 10:09 PM

Anyone who thinks they are made by mere humans overnight with a torch piece of rope and a plank of wood must be stark raving mad!!! I admit some are but take a good look at most no way could they be made overnight some are huge and so intricate,
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 10:10 PM

Well said Doc
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Anyone who thinks they are made by mere humans overnight with a torch piece of rope and a plank of wood must be stark raving mad!!! I admit some are but take a good look at most no way could they be made overnight some are huge and so intricate,
I tend to agree. Neither can they, at least the more intricate ones, be made by meteorological phenomena as they are so intricate. That would indicate a sentient being being the creator.

Somehow, I cannot bring myself to believe in aliens, though. If so, what are they playing at? If they want to make contact perhaps they should be more direct.

That leaves humans, but how on earth do they do it? It's not just the intricacy, but how do they bend the stems in that way, and I don't understand where microwaves come into it.

An enigma.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 10:26 PM

Let me see if I have this right. Aliens in a space ship travel millions of light years though the universe to Earth just to draw some nice patterns in a wheat field overnight then bugger off?

All of which you have no proof, i.e good quality pictures/videos, interviews with credible witnesses or aliens.

Any chance you could tell us why aliens would want to do that?

Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Just a thought and following on from the above. How many members of the site have seen aliens, been abducted and had a probe stuck up their bums?
Aliens are a bit pervy in my opinion.
I'm reluctant to put my hand up but .. not me I hasten to add.
My sister's friend was abducted by aliens twice ... they gave her medicals, dropped her back in bed both times with nay a crease in her nightie. They even divulged to her how they powered their space ships. Big mega magnets apparently though she never shared this insight with NASA. Last I heard of her she claimed they were following her around the village dressed like those men in black and she'd had fallen out with my sister, who'd morphed into an alien in disguise.
Mind you she also used to grow funny plants in a wardrobe lined with foil too.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 10:43 PM

Let me see if I have this right. Aliens in a space ship travel millions of light years though the universe to Earth just to draw some nice patterns in a wheat field overnight then bugger off?

All of which you have no proof, i.e good quality pictures/videos, interviews with credible witnesses or aliens.

Any chance you could tell us why aliens would want to do that?

Hang on a minute, how do the Aliens from somewhere in the Universe know we have cornfields and what a cornfield is in the first place .

If they know what a cornfield is presumably they must have seen them before possibly at home. If this is the case why don't they stay at home and make patterns in their own corn
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

15-08-2016, 10:44 PM

Advisory.
Readers just joining this topic are advised to cover their skull with a double layer of aluminium foil.
Failure to do so might make you susceptible to very strange ideas, beliefs and a desire to have your special place probed.
You have been warned.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

15-08-2016, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hang on a minute, how do the Aliens from somewhere in the Universe know we have cornfields and what a cornfield is in the first place .

If they know what a cornfield is presumably they must have seen them before possibly at home. If this is the case why don't they stay at home and make patterns in their own corn
And how do they know when the corn/wheat/barley is high enough?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 10:54 PM

Advisory.
Readers just joining this topic are advised to cover their skull with a double layer of aluminium foil.
Failure to do so might make you susceptible to very strange ideas, beliefs and a desire to have your special place probed.
You have been warned.
Strange advice Rehab ... next you'll be advising people to connect some crocodile clips to the aluminium foil and the other end to a 12v car battery.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top