Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 06:49 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, a better day in prospect after yesterday's rain, just what we didn't need with the roof half off for re-tiling but we didn't get too wet thankfully...

Not much I can do in the loft now until the tilers have finished, so may have a walk around town for an hour and call in at the bank to organise payment for the roofers.

Enjoy your day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 07:26 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning Barry and others to come.

Its piddling of rain here in Essex.

Going to the Hairdressers this morning then just pop into Town, then back home.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 07:48 AM

Good Morning everyone. A friend is joining me today - she needs a Golden Wedding Card - so we will be playing nicely!

Just been down to the post box - it is a shade warmer here today.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 07:56 AM

Good morning all. I've got the grandchildren sleeping over so just enjoying a few minutes of peace until it's time to get them off to school.

I'm expecting a parcel from Yodel today so I may have to cancel my planned swim to wait in for it.

Then they probably won't come - oh I hate Yodel!!!

Have a good day all.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 08:27 AM

Morning all

Jack Frost has been and everywhere is white, and it’s a tad nippy

Off to the hospital soon, 9am appointment for an X-ray. Finally some movement towards treatment, only taken 3 years to get this far , good job it’s nothing too serious lol

Rest of the day is mine alone and the only plan I have is to do nothing

Take care everyone x
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 08:54 AM

Good Morning all. I've got my class to go to today. We are having a talk on British Values, plus we may be glazing the pots we made a couple of weeks ago.
We have also been told that a visitor from Ofsted will be in the class. I think its some sort of assessment.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 08:57 AM

Morning all.

We had rain for much of yesterday, especially into the late evening. Glad it didn't dampen your project, Barry, or your house!

Good luck with the xray Missy.
Carol, good luck with Yodel. I feel your pain!!

No plans for myself just yet.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 09:06 AM

Good morning everyone. Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 09:16 AM

Hi

Dry with a blue sky, no frost.

I am feeling better, time to get out in the garden.

Have a good day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 09:24 AM

Morning all. Frost clearing nicely where the sun is getting to it so should be a good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top