Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 08:41 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning all.

A bit milder this morning.

Off to the shops very soon with hubby, as he is buying me an Antique Gold Locket for Christmas, as in 2008 we had burglary in our House and they took all my jewellery, and they had taken my Mum's Gold Locket that she had when she was 24 years old and I had my Parent's photos in it, so I need to replace it.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 08:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Back to the Hospital this morning, my infection is back with a vengeance, took my painkillers yesterday evening and dozed off, woke up early.

They need to get this sorted, I am getting fed up with it.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 08:55 AM

Morning all.

Susie, hope you find what you want.
Swim, good luck. Hope you feel better soon.

Off to see the nurse later, then should get back to carry on what I started yesterday.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 09:09 AM

Thick fog this morning which I hope means a better day ahead

Swim, hope you get sorted and Susie I hope you find something you like

We are on yet another road trip down to Bangor, to collect a snooker table. It’s been dismantled but it’s still going to be heavy and I fear I’m going to lose a finger nail or 3 getting the slates loaded . I know only a finger nail, but it’s coming up to party season and I like my nails to look good and in my line of work, false ones aren’t an option. Mr Missy better know what sacrifices I’m prepared to make for him lol

Have a good day everyone x
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 09:11 AM

Good morning all.
Hope you find what you're looking for Suzie burglary is devastating.
Swim feeder I hope you get better soon.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 09:17 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day stay dry and warm and above everything safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 09:20 AM

Good morning all.
Hope you get your problem sorted Swim.

Susie it's a shame about your mums locket. Some things are irreplaceable.

I've got the grandchildren staying overnight. Once they've gone to school the days my own.

Hoping to go for a swim this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 09:48 AM

Good morning everyone a foggy start here .

Off to a bad start, the milkman has left the wrong milk , skimmed in a plastic bottle instead of 2 bottles of proper milk so I need to go out and buy milk, I don't fancy 2 days of watery nothingness .
it will be lunch time before I get my porridge

Enjoy your day...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Back to the Hospital this morning, my infection is back with a vengeance, took my painkillers yesterday evening and dozed off, woke up early.
Aw Swimmy I am sorry to hear this and hope you can get the problem dealt with very soon.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 10:17 AM

buenas dias all. No change here, the sun is shining and it's still feeling warm. I need to go to the market this morning to buy a particular jumper for a friend, I just hope I can get the one she wants. I might see something I like too.

Sorry you are not well swimfeeders, I hope the doctors can sort your problem out. I hope you find a locket you like Susie. Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top