Join for free
Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 09:42 PM

Re: Is Glamour Only For The Young?

Heres my nails . Please excuse the props.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	85757363-02DB-4E8B-BAE2-CC9E7EB5DFAF.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	7958   Click image for larger version

Name:	B76917EC-E797-4347-9738-1204148749B5.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	7959  
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Aye! I’m a tad slow. Sure I’ll contact you via your webpage if I have any ultra sensitive stuff that I don’t think is appropriate but to be perfectly honest I am really enjoying this female hang out.

It’s comfy here. Plus I honestly think it wouldn’t hurt for you to get some more exposure because you truly are good. I’ve been reading quite a lot today and enjoying it. It seems hauntingly surreal knowing it’s not only a fiction novel but that I actually know the woman who wrote it.

Again. No! Thank YOU!
The book about my brother is totally true. It is nonfiction. Not sure how you got the idea it was fiction. I just changed the names so no one would sue me and to protect the vulnerable ones. The one that is fiction is Tater's Maters.

Since I'm a writer I'm writing all the time. When I respond here, I'm taking out time from the creative process. Sometimes that's okay. But if there is a large time gap in my responses, it's because I'm on a roll in terms of the writing.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 09:58 PM

I meant non fiction, as in really happened so when I’m finished reading it I will create an individual thread and without giving away too much info I can write a long review about the book. That way others can learn about it also.

No worries if you don’t respond. I understand you are a writer and have other things to do. I’ve got other obligations also.
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 10:03 PM

I meant non fiction, as in really happened so when I’m finished reading it I will create an individual thread and without giving away too much info I can write a long review about the book. That way others can learn about it also.
Thanks, I really appreciate that. Most of my fiction is literary with flavors of magical realism. Now I need to stop responding to this for a bit and get back to my story. It's has elements of quantum entanglement - a physics thing.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 10:09 PM

Heres my nails . Please excuse the props.
Beautiful colour Bratti x
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

13-11-2018, 10:21 PM

Thank you Rhianxo
Zelda
Manchester
Zelda is female 

13-11-2018, 11:48 PM

I dont think age comes into it if you want to look your best, and most women past the age of 30 look a bit better with makeup.

If you like wearing makeup and having nice hair and nails etc....just do it, there is no age limit to looking and feeling great.

Whatever age you are, a nice smile goes a long way too.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

13-11-2018, 11:50 PM

Sage, I hope you don’t mind that I take a quote out of your book.

Quote:

The house echoed silence.
The living room clock ticked louder than normal, like clocks do during awkward moments. In the eerie quiet renewed horror shivered over me. Determined to make it through the day with my control intact, I bit at tissues inside my lips. In our family we did not cry in front of others.

End quote:

I’ve read many nonfictional books about crime but I’ve never read a book by someone I knew. By reading this book I am getting to know you so much better.

I know I’ve said this before but damn girl, you are GOOD!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

13-11-2018, 11:51 PM

Hi Zelda,
Welcome to the site and I agree with you
Zelda
Manchester
Zelda is female 

13-11-2018, 11:57 PM

Hi Zelda,
Welcome to the site and I agree with you
Hi Bratti, thanks.x

Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top