Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2019, 06:23 PM

Re: Sunglasses

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Taking suggestions :

The Florida sun reflecting of very white sand makes it necessary to wear sunglasses here nearly all the time. In fact there are three stores within a five minuted drive that sell sunglasses exclusively.

People here tend to buy good sunglasses, and while insurance covers one pair of glasses, sunglasses, or contacts per annual visit, many spend a sometimes crazy amount of money on them. Brands and status symbols and all . I suppose we buy them like you all buy rain gear .

I have a sports pair with interchangeable lenses for running and cycling (but would look goofy in town), an inexpensive pair with reader lenses, and then one good pair for driving, dining al fresco, etc.

Finally off to run around Europe in a few weeks, I am thinking that I should buy a new pair for traveling that I won't worry about, and have a little fun with the design. Thinking about something like this:

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Feminine and elegant, like Hepburn or Loren, very European .....

I agree. These are classy and elegant.
Very nice design.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2019, 08:15 PM

I can’t wear sunglasses. I think if l drove wearing a pair, l would kill someone.
Don’t ask me why?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2019, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I can’t wear sunglasses. I think if l drove wearing a pair, l would kill someone.
Don’t ask me why?
They're not ideal for driving at night.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2019, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
They're not ideal for driving at night.
The amber lens ones are though.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top