Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 08:15 PM

Re: The Duchess of Cambridge goes into labour

Yes embarrassing, you wouldn't see me camping outside the Hospital.

Yes Floydy, where has your post gone?
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by ArtHeart ->
A baby boy - wonderful news! Huge congratulations to William and Kate.
I'm just glad Kate let the baby live.

Good choice on her part.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
What did you say?
Give us a clue!
It hasn't, Ruthio. I was looking in the wrong thread!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 08:38 PM

It was lovely to see William and Catherine so relaxed and happy together with their new born.
I'm not ashamed to say I sat watching them on the news with a smile on my face and a little tear of happiness for them.

I'm not into royalty particularly, but I do really like William and Catherine just because they seem so 'together' and genuine in their feelings for each other.
The sort of relationship you want your own kids to have.

Nice to see in this day and age innit
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 10:06 PM

Also so nice to see that the little princess will not loose her place to the new prince. It's been a long time coming and after all her Great Gran, Elizabeth II of England has done a far better job than all other monarchs before her.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
It was lovely to see William and Catherine so relaxed and happy together with their new born.
I'm not ashamed to say I sat watching them on the news with a smile on my face and a little tear of happiness for them.

I'm not into royalty particularly, but I do really like William and Catherine just because they seem so 'together' and genuine in their feelings for each other.
The sort of relationship you want your own kids to have.

Nice to see in this day and age innit

Hi Pesta, and yes, I agree with you. I don't particularly follow the Royals, but William & Kate do seem very much 'together,' and a nice couple.
Glad the new birth went well.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hi Pesta, and yes, I agree with you. I don't particularly follow the Royals, but William & Kate do seem very much 'together,' and a nice couple.
Glad the new birth went well.
There are lots of other 'nice couples' in the world who don't get this publicity. It's as if to say the royals are more important or something - which they certainly are not!
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Also so nice to see that the little princess will not loose her place to the new prince. It's been a long time coming and after all her Great Gran, Elizabeth II of England has done a far better job than all other monarchs before her.
She also reigns over the rest of the UK. One small difference is she is Elizabeth 1 of Scotland.
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 11:19 PM

There's babies born every day.....and more important is that some babies die for lack of care or abuse.....what is more important in the grand scheme of things? just asking
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 11:48 PM

I hope the new baby is called Arthur, for the sake of the mystery punter, who has put a £5000 bet on the new baby being called Arthur!

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top