Join for free
Page 42 of 53 « First < 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 07:43 PM

Re: Maddy McCann

This has gone from the absurd to the rediculous .

It would be hilariously funny if it wasn’t so pathetic and if it wasn’t so evil poring malicious and libellous implications on a bereaved family.
Two people who have lost their child and whose search for her may never end.

One really shouldn’t mock the afflicted but I shall give them the same consideration as they are giving to the McCanns ,

Crackpots of the world

FGS DONT STOP TAKING THE MEDICINE ..
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Apricot
Of course you don’t know it’s just speculation without an iota of proof
And it’s malicious speculation .
These are people who have lost their child I doubt they’ lost her to deceive the British public
Have some compassion and more to the point think it out logicaly without believing all this BS

The first think that you have to ask is why ?
Believe me I have buckets of compassion Muddy, did you see the programme last night on TV, where is was suggested they and the group were *swingers* [don"t say you don"t know what that means] so *maybe *it would be convenient to give the various children a little "Calpol" which helps them sleep so that they would be unaware of of the parents activities.
Just say for auguments sake sake Maddy was given a little too much [not on purpose] and fell over the back of the sofa and banged her head,hence the blood ,panic ,panic .And then the unbelievable !
Just painting a picture for you .
What do you think ?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Believe me I have buckets of compassion Muddy, did you see the programme last night on TV, where is was suggested they and the group were *swingers* [don"t say you don"t know what that means] so *maybe *it would be convenient to give the various children a little "Calpol" which helps them sleep so that they would be unaware of of the parents activities.
Just say for auguments sake sake Maddy was given a little too much [not on purpose] and fell over the back of the sofa and banged her head,hence the blood ,panic ,panic .And then the unbelievable !
What do you think ?
Apricot, l can’t believe two trained, experienced doctors would give their child an overdose of Calpol?

I thought Calpol was for pain or reducing a child’s fever but not to make them sleep?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 09:24 PM

What do you think ?
I think it’s rubbish and moreover it’s spurious and malicious rubbish
I would not soil my mind with such vileness .
Let me point out the words that you have used

It was ‘suggested ‘ ( that means it’s all made up you can suggest anything you like )

(Swingers - I know what swingers mean Apricot it’s a bit old fashioned isn’t it ? A bit Frankie Howard - really .
The sort of ooh ah garden fence sort gossipy stuff comedians used to joke about .]

That they were ‘ swingers ‘ ( meaning to imply that they wanted to neglect t their children and take part to indulge in frivolous sexual shenanigans )

That maybe ( maybe also means we haven’t the slightest idea but we don’t want to get sued )

The McCanns twins were tested negative for capol this is just malicious gossip

Now let me paint you a little picture ( just imagine ) that they were your children taking your grandchildren on holiday and their child was taken .

( of course they would not be because they are perfect and would never leave them - ‘maybe ‘)

But let’s ‘suggest ‘they did and went with some friends .

Would you like it implied they were ‘swingers ‘

After your their child your grandchild was abducted how would you feel if it was ‘suggested’ that your children were sexually incontinent and over dosed and killed their child - your grandchild for ‘ convenience ‘.

Then they stuffed your grandchild and disposed of her like a used tissue somewhere ?

How would you feel?

Nasty scenario isn’t it ?

These are people who prior to this terrible tragedy had led blameless lives . Good people , healers .Loving parents to their longed for children .
Loving children to their own parents and siblings .

No one from that day to this who knows them has a bad word to say about them .

Now imagine if they were your children .

That you had to see all this spurious trash written about YOUR children .

And you had to see it written by anonymous strangers for years and years .

Cowardly strangers who hide behind the internet but evil just the same spreading malicious gossip about your children .

You would think they were scum would t you ?

And you would be right .

Give it some thought .

And perhaps a little of your bucketloads of compassion .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Apricot, l can’t believe two trained, experienced doctors would give their child an overdose of Calpol?

I thought Calpol was for pain or reducing a child’s fever but not to make them sleep?

Calpol helps a child sleep,
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 09:29 PM

Whatever Muddy , I think I will leave you too it .
I have said my piece .
smile
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

08-06-2020, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
calpol helps a child sleep,
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-06-2020, 09:31 PM

Whatever Muddy , I think I will leave you too it .
I have said my piece .
smile
Yes you have and I hope it gives you satisfaction.
You have made snide nasty implications about two people who have lost their child well done .
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

When my children were small I bought some Calpol from a local pharmacy just in case it was needed. When hearing I would soon be going on holiday with the children, the pharmacist suggested I routinely give them a couple of spoons each to make sure they slept through the night. I think it was probably a routine thing in those days, particularly for children who may not sleep through. It's possible Maddie was given some if she was likely to be fretful, not only to sleep through the night but to ensure she didn't wake while her parents weren't there and go wandering. Medical people must have thought this was fairly routine and absolutely nothing to worry about............it's hardly an overdose!!!! So why jump to stupid suggestions about swingers - for heaven's sake. Given the circumstances I think a couple of spoons of Calpol is the least of their worries - it's your silly accusations which are absurd!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Calpol helps a child sleep,
One of my children climbed up to the cupboard, got the bottle of Calpol and drank an unknown amount.
We took her to the hospital to be checked and she didn’t sleep at all.

Page 42 of 53 « First < 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top