Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 07:33 PM

Re: My last trip

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
The verandah must be lovely to sit on of a evening with a cold lemonade ,

I sat out there quite a few nites eating an ice cream cone from the ice cream parlour directly across the road or drinking a bottle of spring water. When my knees were too painful, I would just sit out there with my Nintendo and play Scrabble sometimes as well. The whole town has under 350 people and it is a place I would return to again and again, very easy access from Manhattan, just have to take one bus run by the Adirondacks Trailways bus company.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 07:39 PM

It's lovely, just the kind of place I'd love. If I stayed there I'd never want to leave..
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 07:41 PM

All the rooms look really great, I can"t make up my mind which I like best.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 07:45 PM

Ive just looked at the link ,and each room was done so beautifully ,,the beds reminds me of the B&b i stopped at many years ago ,so high i needed a stool to get in.
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
All the rooms look really great, I can"t make up my mind which I like best.

He put us in the suite for the first two nites without charging extra as he had no other space for us, so that was a mega treat.

Then we stayed 3 nites in Sylvia. Lots of black bears about, skiing in the winter, tube rafting in the warmer months, great little place, even if only 3 streets long !
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN

04-02-2015, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Ive just looked at the link ,and each room was done so beautifully ,,the beds reminds me of the B&b i stopped at many years ago ,so high i needed a stool to get in.

Exactly my challenge, as I am only 5 foot 1, so everything is beyond my reach ! I often have to ask a taller person at the supermarket to kindly help me reach something on a top shelf that I can not manage.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top