Join for free
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 01:22 PM

Shrewsbury Photos

The coach arrived in Shrewsbury by 10.45 it had rained all the way there .On arrival the rain had stopped but it remained grey all day . I had a street map to follow but only looked at it when i got a little lost and needed to find my bearings , I spent the whole time wandering up and down streets taking photos of the black and white buildings , Getting a little tired i went in the museum cafe for a hot chocolate and a look round the museum , Feeling revived i set out for the Cathedral which was a good walk but i had some good Photo opportunities on the way . When i did get there i was a little disappointed.My next direction was to get to the Castle , i followed my map but arrived to late to go in and enjoy cause i had to be at the Sabrina by 2.30pm
so i wandered back getting a snack on the way and sat for a while to eat.Then made my way to The river side the rain had started again and when i got there i didnt want to stand out and get cold and more wet so went inside what looked like a Wetherspoon and got a hot drink there and sat a while till i saw a few more from the coach arrive ..
The cruise was very cold but we were served a hot cross bun and hot tea/coffee...When we arrived back the Coach was waiting , and our trip was coming to an end .

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 01:29 PM

Re: Shrewsbury Photos

Looks so lovely there - they must take pride in their surroundings, so clean, not a speck of litter - fab !
Pity the weather wasn't better for you, it looked calm though .......
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 02:52 PM

It looks a lovely place and all those Georgian fairytale looking buildings. I'm glad it stopped raining a little for you, at least you had a day nice trip out
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 04:48 PM

Wot !!!! No selfie !

Fantastic pictures
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 04:56 PM

Thanks for showing the pictures Eliza.
Shrewsbury is a lovely town - I remember it well.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2015, 04:56 PM

Looks lovely Eliza. I'll have to put it on my list
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2015, 04:30 PM

Thank you for commenting ladies,

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top