Join for free
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 01:40 PM

Victoria and Snowy Mountains Road Movie

A week ago I spent 5 days in the Victorian Alps, along the Murray River and through the Snowy Mountains.

This is the driving part from my dash cam. Its only four minutes but it does show some of the different driving conditions I experienced.

Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 02:29 PM

Re: Victoria and Snowy Mountains Road Movie

I enjoyed watching that, thanks Bruce.
Heatherbelle
Canada
Heatherbelle is female  Heatherbelle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 04:07 PM

I watched your video while having my morning tea - it was very enjoyable. The scenery changes a lot as well so I never knew what to expect next. Thanks for posting.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 12:21 AM

I for got to mention that I drove nearly 2000kmn in the 5 days but 1000km of that was getting to and from Victoria.

The red poles each side of the road and yellow road markings mean that you are above the snow line. The funny thing is all road markings in NSW used to be yellow I have never understood why they changed them.

I visited Holbrook, Mount Beauty, Myrtleford, Beechworth, Yarrawonga, Cobram, Echuca, Deniliquin, Adaminaby, Cooma and all places in between.

The Big Strawberry at Koomoonoo, Vic

The Big Trout at Adaminaby
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 12:26 AM

What a great trip Bruce.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 12:38 AM

I enjoyed the video trip Bruce... thanks!

Glad you had a good trip, love the pics of the Big Strawberry and the Big Trout ..... were they denoting a strawberry farm and a trout farm?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

01-03-2016, 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I enjoyed the video trip Bruce... thanks!

Glad you had a good trip, love the pics of the Big Strawberry and the Big Trout ..... were they denoting a strawberry farm and a trout farm?
The Strawberry is in an area that grows strawberries and the place sells strawberry flavoured things but the trout is just promoting an area of the Snowy mountains for fishing using some of the lakes created by the Snowy Mountain scheme.

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 02:04 PM

It was a very pleasant video, you are obviously a nice smooth driver.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 02:17 PM

Really nice video Bruce ,and great pics too ....thanks for sharing your trip
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 03:20 PM

Thanks Bruce I enjoyed that, great scenery and the last part reminded me of the Ring of Kerry in Ireland.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top