Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 05:58 PM

Re: I am beginning to think I may have ...

At the kennels we had a bungalow as our home. The bathroom was at one end and none of our dogs would go into it. talking to a long time local who remember the previous property which was a farm house, where our bathroom was where the old milking parlour was and a young girl got killed in the machinery
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 06:22 PM

Cats know when there is a spirit around. I saw it once with my cat, she jumped right up in the air, and I couldn't see anything.
They know, those cats, they just know.....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Lol,that gave Me a giggle ST..can understand the electrical things conking out...but a picture moving from the wall to the sofa!!..unless of course it was on the wall above the sofa and Your kitty cats moved it
It was on the wall immediately above the sofa and - much as I would like to blame those rascally cats - it looks like the string broke!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Was the picture held up by picture wire? Sometimes it rusts and snaps.
String, Dongles, good old household string!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

13-09-2018, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Just a thought... maybe the painting fell on one your cats..or all.. so it would explain why they were cowering. Even if it didn't it must have scared them.
Very true! Maybe that will keep them off the furniture? No, I don't think so for a minute!
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
... a Poltergeist!

First my freezer drops dead, then the 'fridge, then the ice cube maker. This morning my computer CD player said it 'couldn't read' the disc that played perfectly well yestermorn, and now - just come back from shopping and found a picture that was hanging peacefully on the wall when I went out - sitting on the sofa!

The cats were cowering behind an armchair - when I asked them about the painting they spat at me and fled - last seen on top of the wardrobe in the bedroom!

Help - somebody send for an exorcist!
omg silver tabby ---what was the pic of - sometimes its a msg from a lost soul gone over -why the cats spat at u … u may well need that exorcist good luck
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

13-09-2018, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Ok I don't want to scare you but cats do see ghosts that we can't see.... I have experience of that and truly.....its true.
You do realise I won't sleep tonight? Thanks, Summer.

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Perhaps a ghost was trying to scare Techno cat, Nemo, because he had broken all the electrical gadgets by pushing the wrong buttons!
I'll push his buttons if he is not careful!

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Perhaps the kitties were chasing a crane fly or something and jumped up, knocking the picture.
If not, it's a spookable!
Could be!

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Cats know when there is a spirit around. I saw it once with my cat, she jumped right up in the air, and I couldn't see anything.
They know, those cats, they just know.....
They are far too knowing!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
String, Dongles, good old household string!
Ah, that explains it ... cheapskate.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

13-09-2018, 07:39 PM

Thing is ... although I am fairly certain it was the string that broke ... those cats are still on top of the bedroom wardrobe! They will not come down - not even for Dreamies !
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

13-09-2018, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ah, that explains it ... cheapskate.
Careful - I have some rusty cheese wire in the garage !

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top