Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 01:37 PM

Re: Israel warned about committing war crimes!

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
well balfour started it in 1948 spurred on by extreme Zionism [this is where you can come in UJ!]
Balfour declaration was during WW1, long before 1948.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
If I want to say I am sick of Israel, then I will say I am sick of Israel , Muddy.
You can call me and anyone else all the names under the sun to fight your problem with confusion, but you need to understand plain English and the meaning of it. Not for you to add to what anyone else says, misinterpret or twist the meaning.

Got it ? I am sick of Israel.
My dear PD you may say that you are sick of Israel until the cows come home .
That is YOUR PROBLEM .
I don't call you names I merely point out what is anti semitism I am a plain speaking woman if you don't understand my simple explanations that is also YOUR PROBLEM .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
It is also necessary to remind people that if Assad had not managed to take control back of his country, the man who is now accused by the BBC of being some sort of monster, Israel would or could have been living next door to an Islamic Caliphate.
Had it not been for all the instigated wars within the region, the Islamic terrorists would not have had a chance to rise up and chop heads off of so many innocent civilians.
US,UK , Saudi and Israel have all played a part in the scheme of things and that has not managed to bring the so desired result they all wished for .
Baldocks !
Israel is surrounded by Islamic countries now hadn't you noticed ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

24-10-2018, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Indeed true IMO meddling we've done has made the region far more dangerous, and that includes creating a jewish state in the middle of a muslim region. Absolute madness.
It's no use going back in time .
The Jews have everyright to live too .
Israel is not going anywhere .
Everyone meddled in everywhere Britain was not the only colonial powers in the Middle East .
Actually Muslims Jews and Christians can and do live quite equably with each other .
The region is made dangerous NOW by fanatics like Hamas and Hezbollah not our 'meddling' seven decades ago.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It's no use going back in time .
The Jews have everyright to live too .
Israel is not going anywhere .
Everyone meddled in everywhere Britain was not the only colonial powers in the Middle East .
Actually Muslims Jews and Christians can and do live quite equably with each other .
The region is made dangerous NOW by fanatics like Hamas and Hezbollah not our 'meddling' seven decades ago.

No, but they could help by retreating back to the pre 1967 borders as the United Nations have repeatedly demanded.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
No, but they could help by retreating back to the pre 1967 borders as the United Nations have repeatedly demanded.
welcome back UJ - hit the nail on the head as usual!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 02:59 PM

Exactly so true.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 03:04 PM

A very valid point .... a case of seeing the wood and not getting bogged down with the trees.
Who is the nice guy in the ME?
None of them. It really is that simple.

The illegal landgrab in the ME executed by Israel is the main sticking point for me. The latest razing of this village is the same. Israel want it. Israel go get it. Israel answer to no one.
They can dress it up any way they like as self-defence or protecting themselves, whereas in reality ... it is what it is. Saddam must be turning in his grave, or twirling angrily on his hangmans rope, real peeved he couldn't claim the same over Kuwait.

There are no double standards in the ME.
Only the one. Which they all indulge in.
There are no shining knights in white armour ... just murderers up to their elbows in blood.
The Saudis and Israel , and doubtless many other ME countries, determine their own actions ... but very rarely take responsibility for their own actions.
They're at war .. as if we didn't already know.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
A very valid point .... a case of seeing the wood and not getting bogged down with the trees.
Who is the nice guy in the ME?
None of them. It really is that simple.

The illegal landgrab in the ME executed by Israel is the main sticking point for me. The latest razing of this village is the same. Israel want it. Israel go get it. Israel answer to no one.
They can dress it up any way they like as self-defence or protecting themselves, whereas in reality ... it is what it is. Saddam must be turning in his grave, or twirling angrily on his hangmans rope, real peeved he couldn't claim the same over Kuwait.

There are no double standards in the ME.
Only the one. Which they all indulge in.
There are no shining knights in white armour ... just murderers up to their elbows in blood.
The Saudis and Israel , and doubtless many other ME countries, determine their own actions ... but very rarely take responsibility for their own actions.
They're at war .. as if we didn't already know.
So true sadly it will never end IMO until theyve all killed each other.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

24-10-2018, 05:45 PM

Help what exactly ?
Do you mean they should give the West Bank back to JORDAN?
Do you think that the now called 'Palestinians ' would care to be ruled by Jordan ?
Remember that these are the people who caused such havoc and trouble in Jordan that King Husain was obliged to set his troops on them to get them out .
Should then the Gaza Strip revert to Egypt as it was in 1967?
Is Hamas willing to give up its land to Egypt?

The Palestinians have asked the UN for a 'Jew free 'state asked on resolution 181—which dates back to November 29, 1947.

The same resolution they rejected then and started a war instead joined by neighboring Arab countries, whose goal was to destroy the new state of Israel.

Had the Palestinians accepted the plan at that time, there would not be a single Palestinian refugee and they would have a state the same age as Israel.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top