Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 04:10 PM

Re: European Union arms embargo on Saudi Arabia

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We are selling arms to a regime that is bombing it's neighbour out of existance, starving them into submission. Argument seems to be if we stopped others would carry on, but is that really what we are, what we want to be ? It's not what I want us to be.
Yes Julie but you want a Utopian situation and that isn't going to happen.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Typical scumbag 'nasty party' putting money ahead of principles. The scumbag 'nasty party' MEP's were not prepared to vote in favour of an arms embargo on Saudi Arabia, notwithstanding they condemned the Saudi state over the murder of the Khashoggi. These scumbags are despicable!!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/c...-a8601591.html
Actually ... leaving out the usual mud pie throwing antics over Zionism, scumbag party or Stalin ... UJ has got a point.

Except for one thing.
Principles, and sticking to them cost money. Billions of mega bucks and fawning sycophancy is at stake.

Where would the West be without the rich Saudis.
*Said with a cynical tongue firmly stuck in pragmatic cheek*
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Actually ... leaving out the usual mud pie throwing antics over Zionism, scumbag party or Stalin ... UJ has got a point.

Except for one thing.
Principles, and sticking to them cost money. Billions of mega bucks and fawning sycophancy is at stake.

Where would the West be without the rich Saudis.
*Said with a cynical tongue firmly stuck in pragmatic cheek*
don't they own all of London know??
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 04:30 PM

Possibly the bits not owned by Russian oligarchs.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
don't they own all of London know??
The Saudis have been buying up London since the 1970's. I doubt anyone has got enough dosh to buy it back now. Houses and apartments for £43million narrows the market right down
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes Julie but you want a Utopian situation and that isn't going to happen.
Well at least Im not favouring jobs over peoples lives unlike some. Jordanians are human beings too.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 11:03 PM

Hello you have lost me there .
What have Jordanians got to do with anything ?
No one is bombing them,
Indeed we give them a lot of arms.
Of course they are human beings and some very nice ones too I know as I lived there for three years.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 11:17 PM

Guess who these people are ? Having a holiday in Turkey.

Can't really call them people:

They are : The terrorists of Jaish Al_Islam who came out from the E.Ghouta after the surrender deal.
The salaries of its terrorists were paid by Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries. These Terrorists had killed more than 12 thousand civilians in #Damascus with its missiles and bombings.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 01:20 AM

from the beginning of time when it was pronounced that Ishmael would be a leader of great nations but they would also fight each other like wild donkeys of the desert - and so they do - once allies in Islam now sworn enemies - Shiite fight Sunnis to the death - sometimes in the same town - same street but on different sides.

I suppose when you think about it maybe selling arms is not a bad thing - if the aim of Islam is to take over UK and elsewhere - maybe killing a few thousand [well not us of course - we sell they kill] improves the odds of surviving an Islamic onslaught??

Isn't that also a police tactic when called out to stop local fighting - let them kick shLLte out of each other and then we go in and pick up the arms and legs??

ps: oh by the way Julie before ya get too upset with it all - this event and similar ones was decreed by your god and my god and everybodies god - he/she said it would happen and so it has and as someone said once even Hitler went to heaven!!

oh and if ya an atheist you still have a god - you just need new specs !
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
from the beginning of time when it was pronounced that Ishmael would be a leader of great nations but they would also fight each other like wild donkeys of the desert - and so they do - once allies in Islam now sworn enemies - Shiite fight Sunnis to the death - sometimes in the same town - same street but on different sides.

I suppose when you think about it maybe selling arms is not a bad thing - if the aim of Islam is to take over UK and elsewhere - maybe killing a few thousand [well not us of course - we sell they kill] improves the odds of surviving an Islamic onslaught??

Isn't that also a police tactic when called out to stop local fighting - let them kick shLLte out of each other and then we go in and pick up the arms and legs??

ps: oh by the way Julie before ya get too upset with it all - this event and similar ones was decreed by your god and my god and everybodies god - he/she said it would happen and so it has and as someone said once even Hitler went to heaven!!

oh and if ya an atheist you still have a god - you just need new specs !
I tend to ignore you but WTF are you on about.

But choses not to reply when your drunk and your spelling and grammar goes out of the window.

But this time I did but am a bit bored.

How about putting your point over when sober.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top